LiveNetTV ( wrong version)

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi I have just downloaded Live NetTV Apk on my Fire Stick and I can't see any channels red back ground and it takes you on a tour 7 pages how do you access the contents have I downloaded the wrong one .thanks

Last edited:
where did you download it from what version modded or not

I think 4.5.1 is latest version....

yip but modded or not as modded version useless @minute security

where did you download it from what version modded or not
From Aptoide TV and its 4.3 v its not the same one I have on my box down stairs this one is a picture of a tv on a a black background the one I want is tv on a red background.

From Aptoide TV and its 4.3 v its not the same one I have on my box down stairs this one is a picture of a tv on a a black background the one I want is tv on a red background.
The older version was black background the new version is red background Version 4.5.1
maybe just need to update it

Try this: top left 3 lines, click on that then scroll down to "Website click on that and download the latest version.

Thanks the one I have is a black circle with a pictue of a tv the one i want is a red sq with a picture of a tv with a ariel inside the tv

Thanks the one I have is a black circle with a pictue of a tv the one i want is a red sq with a picture of a tv with a ariel inside the tv
Yes that`s the one, the latest version >>
LNTV.png

That's the one where can I download it from because I can't find it in Aptoide store and Thanks

Its not a box its a Fire Stick but Thanks for your help.
No problem
If you have it already installed the one with the black background and have Aptoide, open that up and go to updates available in Aptoide it should update it for you.

only change is the new red logo you should be able to update from stick when you open the apk

Hi its Done the only problem I had to download MX player which was ok but the MX player codec downloaded but would not open I been watching channels ok. Any way big thank you to Joe, avid and alimac the quality is very good on a fire stick and full hd tv quite impressed.

Hi its Done the only problem I had to download MX player which was ok but the MX player codec downloaded but would not open I been watching channels ok. Any way big thank you to Joe, avid and alimac the quality is very good on a fire stick and full hd tv quite impressed.
Just pick "Android player" to watch channels works just as good
You can change what player to use it LiveNetTV settings

You can't open the mx codec it just runs
along side mx player for encoding and decoding data.....
The codec is also needed for terrarium tv and probably other apks....

Back