Little of things pisses me right offfff !!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok guys this has been happening to me quite often usually im a laid back chilled out guy, but when i'm behind the wheel i get pissed of so easily especially with other drivers. I hate fecking drivers who:

1) drive 25-30 on 40 limit
2) people who drives 30 mph on a clear empty road
3) fecking hate lorry drivers who drive on the overtaking lane of a motorway.
4) and the middle land hoggers.
5) hate old people behind the wheel they don't have clue
6) women who has a big flash car but don't know how to drive the fecking thing.
7) drivers in front breaking for no reason
8)drivers not giving you way
9) driver not saying thx once you give them way, (arrogant w*****s)
10) fecking foreigners who don't know the uk highway code.

some or all of the above is a daily occurrence and its really starting to piss me off, think one day im gona loose it.
A few days back I was driving back from work on a motorway one guy tried to fecking pull up in between the crash barrier and the overtaking lane, me and another car in front had to break sharply for his stupid error.

Rant over!

ok guys this has been happening to me quite often usually im a laid back chilled out guy, but when i'm behind the wheel i get pissed of so easily especially with other drivers. I hate fecking drivers who:

some or all of the above is a daily occurrence and its really starting to piss me off, think one day im gona loose it.
A few days back I was driving back from work on a motorway one guy tried to fecking pull up in between the crash barrier and the overtaking lane, me and another car in front had to break sharply for his stupid error.

Rant over!

is that all you got to say

Understand where you are coming from, think we had a general debate about BMWs on a similar vein a while back. I'll say the same as I said then. I think the more you let these things wind you up, the more you start looking out for them to confirm you are right. Unfortunately the only person who ends up getting stressed about it is yourself as the people who do drive like that are probably not bothered at all about any stress it causes other people in the first place. The other thing is, if you do start looking for the confirmation you are right, you stop noticing all the people who do drive in a reasonable way and say thanks etc. I'm not saying you are wrong and I have been there but I now realise that I must upset people sometimes when I make a mistake, as I guess most of us do, so I try to just ignore what I consider bad drivers and stay chilled - life is more fun that way.

I Wud agree, stuff lyk this happens all the time, of other drivers wud learn to drive or get off the road. Always happens when u gota be somewhere!

Rant over![/QUOTE
not every one is gona be good as you ...am sure when you started driveing u wer worse then them, and talking about old drivers u will be just like them pall wen ur tym cums.

Back