little advice please

fallenhalo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am in a pure ntl area (teesside) and was wondering if i could use a sb or does it have be a ambit its just i heard the sb are much better , i already have a cloned ambit working fine but just curious , thanks

If your going to use a Surfboard on pure ntl, ur going to sit out like a sore thumb! Be aware, as they only use ambits!

Actually there are quite a few subbed SB's in pure NTL, although most are probably from before the ambits were introduced.

ok hmmm conflicting advice here so do i stick to my ambit or try a surfboard thanks you guys

ok guys not too good at this stuff but if i was to get a surfboard whats the max speed i could get it to work on and also would i be able to mod it with my rs232 or do i need anything else? thanks in advance.

You should be able to mod it via ethernet and without a rs232, max speed = 10mbit down 500k up

wow thats much better then my 200 wich sufrboard is best and ummm easiest to mod please ive done quiet a few ambits and found them easy are surfboards much more difficult thanks

fallenhalo said:
wow thats much better then my 200 wich sufrboard is best and ummm easiest to mod please ive done quiet a few ambits and found them easy are surfboards much more difficult thanks

go for the 4100 or 4200 to start with.

Back