Liteon LVW-5005B DVD Recorder £39.99

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one of these meself and its brilliant,cant believe the price of it lol

Liteon LVW-5005B DVD Recorder

Easy Tv Recording
With the DVD recorder’s built-in TV tuner and versatile connection ports, you can easily record TV or other sources to DVD+R/DVD+RW discs to build your own video library.

All Write Technology
Lite-On IT's innovative AllWrite Technology allows you to use various types of discs (CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/ DVD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW) for recording or copying, offering you a greater flexibility when purchasing discs.

Record upto 6 hours
A blank DVD provides up to 4.7GB in storage capacity, seven times more than a CD, which allows you to record up to six hours of TV programs (SLP mode)!

Easy Dubbing with 'DV Link'
Use DV Link to connect a DV camcorder to easily transfer your camcorder footage to a recordable disc (CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/ DVD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW). Take advantage of the on-screen 'DV Control' panel as well, which allows you to play back DV footage with the DVD recorder's remote control.

Easy Guider
Graphical and intuitive, the Easy Guider™ menu guides you through all the major features available, and helps you to complete basic functions in just a few steps. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to start playback, record a TV show or schedule a timer program. It's never been so easy and fun!

MP3 File Playback
LVW-5005B is designed to support not only the audio CDs but also the new digital music format like MP3. Take advantage of this feature to enjoy the digital music world!

* Region Free DVD Recorder with integral PAL to NTSC Converter
* Ability to Record in PAL or NTSC
* 110/220 Volt 50/60 HZ automatic voltage sensing for Worldwide use
* All Write DVD/CD recorder handles DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, and CD-R/-RW optical media; writes to DVD+VR-mode DVD and VCD/SVCD
* Records up to 6 hours on a single-sided 4.7 GB disc
* Front panel DV Link (IEEE 1394) to transfer from Digital Camcorders
* Built-in tuner lets you record TV programs directly to long-life recordable DVD

129994.jpg

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=266097&sourceid=2003

thats a great find mate thanks well cheap lite on

Thanks for posting this. Seems very cheap at 40 notes

now that is cheap :)
can u remember when we first got these Zoo,we was cacking ourselfs hacking the firmware lol

it was for one of the earlier models m8,not sure if there is a firmware hack for this model Ill have a search about

I have the Liton LVW 5006 under my tv and have had it since befor last christmas and can say its top dolla.
I payed 100 spots for it and can say its been Magic and very easy to use as well never let me down on burning disks and it will put vidieo from my panasonic camcorder on a disk in real time.
Useing me pc to do it a 1 hr used to take about 3 hr's on me old pc, now all i do is hook it up to the liton and press record a 1hr vid takes 1 hr, MAGIC best 100 spot iv'e spent.

Saying this i also have a 46 spots dvd burner Liton in my pc and that will pi$$ all over me Sony shit dvd burner i have in there to.

The Sony cost me 140 as well CRAP and its been flashed and still crap.
I never by Sony again utter shit.

Liton all the way.

that a good buy I just bought the LiteOn DD-A100X DVD Recorder DivX Slim for £81 from play

Back