Limewire PRO

boycie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a quick question, I know alot of people are against Limewire ,i only use it for music.
The problem I am having is, I have just upgraded to the Pro version but the search results are more or less nothing compared to the free version, is there something I am doing wrong or is it to do with my settings.

I am getting excellent connection, but rarely get results when I carry out a search, even with the firewall swiched off.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Boycie

Just a quick question, I know alot of people are against Limewire ,i only use it for music.
The problem I am having is, I have just upgraded to the Pro version but the search results are more or less nothing compared to the free version, is there something I am doing wrong or is it to do with my settings.

I am getting excellent connection, but rarely get results when I carry out a search, even with the firewall swiched off.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Boycie

are you not better off with the free version then m8?

are you not better off with the free version then m8?

Contains to many virises, and they guarantee faster downloads and better search results with the Pro version.

Although I see what you are saying?

Thanks for the reply anyway m8

Boycie

I hope you didnt pay for that upgrade lol theres 4.13 beta version in the downloads try that i get good search results

P2p applications

another option to limewire and frostwire is similar to the original Napster remember them lol
application called soulseek,supposedly spyfree.
I have it installed and nothings been flagged, see what you think ;

Regards

Marty

You do know that Limewire PRO is open source and when you pay for it all you pay for is the compile?

Back