Life On Mars

nohidingplace

Member ++
Reaction score
would just like to say it's the most disgusting and unpolitically correct TV in a longtime,disgraceful the type of language used on last nights prog.

flaming brilliant show,excellent method of showing how we used to be with some brilliant comic lines from Gene & Sam thought Annie part is excellent as a fall guy for Gene,Chris and Ray shows how brainless some of them used to be.

The music shows us that old stuff never dies and will last longer than the present crap.

Got to go with u on that one,just how it was like and grerat music, also i like the bird she is sexy lol

prolly the best thing on tv atm gotta luv it plus annie is one sexy woman

i disagree, the language needs to be in there to make it as real as possible, its my favorite program because it isnt politically correct, it was the norm back then so a tv program should have that in if its to be a 70,s cop show,

if your talking about them using the word paki then why is it wrong in the context of the show, they where called that all the time back then and i didnt see the asian actors in the show going on strike because of the word used, they know its a show and they,ll know that the language used is part of the 70,s.

i love the show language and all it has me in fits because it doesnt care, im not being funny not in the slightest but if you dont like the language you have a remote control.

best show on tv,.......

written text doesnt come across as sarcastic/irony, especially when its in the RANT ROOM, if id taken it the other way it could be read i would have done so if it had not been in the rant room, maybe his post would have been better suited to the tv section where the irony may have shown.. i only take a post for what is written and where its written.

the way i took it as it is in the rant room, is that he likes it apart from all the language used, i,ll say it again if it wasnt in the rant room i could and maybe would have read it different.

lets not take away though the shows a bloody good one, and i dont think we,ll see another like it for a while, not in the same class anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show sad that this is the last series, but it probably better they do it that way. Most shows that run for too long usually turn to crap.

Last edited:
Heard a rumour, the other week,
_http://www.tv.com/life-on-mars/show/51334/life-on-mars-spinoff---ashes-to-ashes/topic/73908-644591/msgs.html

Sounds cool Edds. Gene Hunts a kick ass character the stuff he comes out with has me LOL

yep gotta agree with that lol his quote last week was a classic " as fake as a Trannys fanny " superb

Marty

yep gotta agree with that lol his quote last week was a classic " as fake as a Trannys fanny " superb

Marty

yep flaming epic!!! so question being how is Gene Hunt gonna react should he meet up with Sam Tyler in 80's in the proposed Ashes to Ashes series.

Thought last nights wasn't as good as previous ones.

It was a hit with me instant classic in the first episode stepping in white dog sh*t, "that takes me back"

Back