libdebug no info

clamdog

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys i have got myself a new laptop and ive just installed libby on it from david h ive gone through the usual sequence connect cable to pc then to box,load config file 2 its a di2000 box then execute command, i then power up box but thats where i get the prob no ino appears in the bottom right hand corner so i cant reset net id any help here guys im pullin me hair out

Are you sure you have libdebug set up to talk to the correct com port?

yes m8 its set at com 3 same as my desktop used to be bcos if try to use com 1 or 2 it says cant open port but when i put com 3 it does but there just aint no info comin up in the bottom right hand window

You can also try by having a look under options and make sure that
"""" Justify Tx/Rx Data"""" is ticked

yes m8 in the eng menu it says 09999 so i need to change it yes its ticked m8

clamdog said:
guys i have got myself a new laptop and ive just installed libby on it from david h ive gone through the usual sequence connect cable to pc then to box,load config file 2 its a di2000 box then execute command, i then power up box but thats where i get the prob no ino appears in the bottom right hand corner so i cant reset net id any help here guys im pullin me hair out

Try applying power to box b4 executing command,its all about timing.I usually power box count to 5 and execute command.

yeah tried that m8 still get no info i will try it on my desktop pc that i sold to my sis in law it may be a prob with my laptop or the box in general

ok guys did the above on sis in laws laptop i had 2 to change ids on did one but the other kept coming up comms fail,so i now have another box that i have all the channels on but i need to reset the pin no as i dont know it is there another way other than libby its a di2000 it must be down to my laptop somehow bcos as i said it works on my sis in laws pc i have the correct com port selected and i power the box up in exactly the same way as i do on sis in laws but as i say i get no info in the bottom right corner ive tried to do what the last reply said but that dont work so im stumped and dont know what else to do please help

Back