libby help!!

ptforky1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, looking for a little newby help!
just about to work on sammy (first one!) got all i need but unable to run Libby to find BK. when i try to install just says not suitable for ms dos. tried compatability thing but still no joy. dont want to put 98 on another comp just for sake of, any ideas? have i found an old version? searched downloads but must be blind or is it called summat else? is it poss to use owt else with j-tag?

Hi,

I've not used libby so not sure on that plus I'm using win 98 LoL.

Anyway you can use Bke 2.2, sdt or Ocd on ya sammy.

ptforky1 said:
just about to work on sammy (first one!) got all i need but unable to run Libby to find BK. when i try to install just says not suitable for ms dos. tried compatability thing but still no joy. dont want to put 98 on another comp just for sake of, any ideas? have i found an old version? searched downloads but must be blind or is it called summat else? is it poss to use owt else with j-tag?
libby is not used for sammys you need bke 2.2 or OCD to find your ird and bk do a search there is loads of stuff on that subject

ptforky1 said:

way off the mark,use the search function get some basic info/get to know the lingo of what you wanna do,its all here.

thanks for direction ill try searching more before asking again

Back