Liam's Enigma Image

jimbojambo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had my dbox a couple months now and have tryed various images and love playing with it im currently using gavs new image but i want to try liams enigma as i like the look of the interface but im not sure on the service and bouquet files do i still have to upload them? and if so where to as the file structure is different ie no zapit folder?
many thanks to gav and liam the work you guys do for us is priceless but not timeless and we do appreciate it.

Jimbo

prob easier to do a scan mate as i think enigma xmls are in a diff format to neutrino. a scan on liams only takes 10 mins it's a lot faster than scanning on neutrino

currently scanning i'll let you know how it goes only i tryed last night and i still got no service coming up on box after a reboot

update no joy after a scan says it found channels etc but after a reboot still no service displays any ideas?

solved it i have to create my own bouquets

Last edited:
if it says it finds channels after the scan then when you close the box is says "switch no service found" if it says this.....press the "ok" button then it'll bring up a page then press the "red" button a few times then it'll show the channels

hope this helps

Yep... for some reason, when you scan using enigma it doesnt put the channels into bouquets automatically. Therefore when the "No services found" message appears, press OK button to bring up the bouquets list (sometimes have to press OK button twice), then press the red button to view "all channels". After you have selected a channel then you should be able to scroll up and down normally using the Chnl + and - buttons.

Its best to sort out your bouquets tho as it helps with the channel sorting, etc. You can also convert your neutrino services.xml files to enigma format using Bouquetter, which you might find helpful. Unfortunately the original neutrino services.xml/bouquets.xml files do not work directly with enigma and you have to convert them before use. They then go into the /var/tuxbox/config/enigma directory, (instead of /var/tuxbox/config/zapit).

Liam

Back