Liam Or Gav Help required

kerrg

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i know ur busy but would one of you help me or run thru settings i should have to ge ifa workin. iv read all tutorials and tried every method to get workin and still at it. ive installed medisensing patch etc ive done a hand stand for five mins and even stayed of the beer so far and cant get it to work. contact me at [email protected] cheersssssss if u can help if not its going to be a long night.

kerrg said:
yea got it m8 can u speak thru messenger or skype
to save time

sorry m8 i dont use that i dont have a mic either sorry m8

gav12345 said:
sorry m8 i dont use that i dont have a mic either sorry m8

i think liam is into all that m8 not me

ok gav could u run thru what settings u use etc for getting ur l8tst ifa workin.

could u tell me what comport settings u use on ifa
and what the dbox II ip adress box should say

and what u have ur own protocol settings at

do you use another network card or the same one as i use another one cause has to run at a lower rate than normal 10mb

and i use com1 port and i click yes on the left hand side

top button to find your image

next option to find the network card

im using another network card runnig at 10 duplex. got ip address on pc set at 192.168.0.10 and i cant use a null modem cable as this lappy does not have port for it. i can only set it too comm3 and got it set at 9600

i dont know m8 i was trying to flash one of your 1x image the other day and it comes up with the lara croft logo and is frozen. i think it was ur 12.11.05 image but cant remember. but i done it on kids box so now there getting p'o'd that they cant watch disney

ok put the network card on 192.168.1.101
leave the auto 255.255.255.0 sub mask
leave everything else but the preferred dns 192.168.1.100

try that m8

thanks for help gav im going to chuck it now and will have a bash tomorrow. my old pal singer if u see this expect a wee phone call tomorrow lol

right everyone ive read every tutorial going about here and been at it since 8am this morning and still can't get it working. tried every method up button standby 6 times then unplug for an hour etc. can any one post what they have the settings as on the dboxbootmanger that is in IFA. just to make sure i have the right ppcboot files in the dir.

right ive more chance of the gers winning the league than getting IFA to work for me. Is there anyone in and around south lanarkshire or glasgow that has IFA working willing to flash the box for me. i know its a long shot but many thanks in advance if anyone can help

Back