LG LED backlights

Hey guys. I hope I'm.not intruding, I have an lg 47" the picture flashes on and off, when I lower the the brightness and put it into Eco mode it sometimes stableisess. Could it be the power board? Any advise would be apreciated. Thank you

-

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Check the elco's in the power supply for bulges/leaks, but more likely to be an intermittent LED. They're in series so it only takes one to knock out an entire rail.

Hey guys. I hope I'm.not intruding, I have an lg 47" the picture flashes on and off, when I lower the the brightness and put it into Eco mode it sometimes stableisess. Could it be the power board? Any advise would be apreciated. Thank you

-

Check the elco's in the power supply for bulges/leaks, but more likely to be an intermittent LED. They're in series so it only takes one to knock out an entire rail.
Thanks for the info. Could I ask where I could buy the parts for it when I'm ready, anyplace local or online. I live in Hamilton fyi. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the info. Could I ask where I could buy the parts for it when I'm ready, anyplace local or online. I live in Hamilton fyi. Thank you in advance.

Try RS Components

Back