letter from ******

daveballs

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
did anyone get the letter from ****** today.
the wife got one ha ha ha ,
it clamed someone form our house downloaded amy winehouse song valeri.
so i have slaped her on the hand and told her never ever ever,do it agin.:Biggrin2::Biggrin2::Biggrin2:

anyone else

dave

Seems to be a "hot topic" today, its been on the news and radio.... Havent recieved anything yet but did get an email from my provider stating that I downloaded 50 gig over a weekend - I'm not the Messiah I'm a very naughty boy...

Oh well efff em, I've always been told its good to share.

hi all
did anyone get the letter from ****** today.
the wife got one ha ha ha ,
it clamed someone form our house downloaded amy winehouse song valeri.
so i have slaped her on the hand and told her never ever ever,do it agin.:Biggrin2::Biggrin2::Biggrin2:

anyone else

dave

well if i cant download anything illegal, then my internet days are over {thats for sure}

they pay more attention when you slap thier bum m8

well if i cant download anything illegal, then my internet days are over {thats for sure}

they pay more attention when you slap thier bum m8

what is the point in fast internet if you can download anything?

wallipers the whole lot ae them

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

What if you downloadded it from napster, Witch is legal, (if you pay - but dont cause its shite anyways) How do they know its legal ?

it all to do with peer to peer stuff,
you should have slapped her for downloading that song anyway, even if virmin didn`t write you a letter lol

ach yer all a bunch of knock-off Nigels lol

i love that ad,have only seen it on cable channels, not terrestrial.

but how does this deter people from buying pirate/knock off's, since we don't have as much cash to splash, cheap/free is good

aint they got their own usenet group, bet thats full of mp3's and stuff to download

what about news groups will they be affected by this latest stuff?

l cant see them banning there ip's if they do they will change in minutes .. its only the downloading amounts they can control

l bet in a few months vm will be offering unlimited downloading at a price , lm sure when the record company's and government asked for help they just said yes we will help u out ,, now fook off and leave us be ,

we would all do the same and we know it will be old news in a month or two

Last edited:
well im sure if they start stopping people downloading they are gonna loose alot of broadband customers. i will certainly drop down to the cheapest package.

if you encrypt, how can they tell what your downloading?

they wil only know source and amount, but not content

true m8 , we could be downloading free software or even free songs from indy groups

Back