Lenor Unstoppables (Rash)

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Over the last 2 weeks, i've come out in a rash. Tickles like mad, can end up scratching it until it bleeds. My legs and back look like i've visited Miss. Whiplash's S&M dungeon.
I can't be 100% sure, but the only thing new/ i've changed, are a promotional sample of Lenor Scent Boosters, so these are the prime suspect.

Has anyone else had anything similar? :)

I'm not totally sure of the cause. I'm grasping at straws.
The doctor & nurse didn't have a clue. Gave me antibiotics and antihystemines which did nothing whatsoever. My arms are swollen and now I'm getting numbness in different places.
I'll have to go back tomorrow. :)

Update lol

After my arms swoll up (like they'd been fractured) and my legs covered in bruises through scratching, I'm glad to say it's almost gone. (4 weeks)
Still think it was the Lenor. :)

No :)
It's weird. It looks like prickly heat on the inside of my forarms and general body, but the outside of the arms are more lumpy and the skin seems swollen and leathery to the touch. :)

could it be that something that was washed with the unstoppables and touching whatever you were wearing?

on another note. I had something like that on my shoulder. Had a biopsy done and they said it resembled lymphoma hyperplasia. short version, my immune system was fighting something unknown and one known way of this happening is that it may have come from an insect bite. The bite even could have happened up to 2 years ago. I had to get Fludroxycortide tape to get rid of it.

could it be that something that was washed with the unstoppables and touching whatever you were wearing?

on another note. I had something like that on my shoulder. Had a biopsy done and they said it resembled lymphoma hyperplasia. short version, my immune system was fighting something unknown and one known way of this happening is that it may have come from an insect bite. The bite even could have happened up to 2 years ago. I had to get Fludroxycortide tape to get rid of it.
I don't think it's the Unstoppables. Only used it once and have rewashed everything.
It's very hard to pin down.
I do work in a recycling center, so it may well stem from there lol.

Perfume is a huge irritant.
If this was a commercial product it would be classified as irritant

I hate anything that makes clothes smell like pot pourri. Made that mistake before and sat in a flower-stinking shirt all day at work and it did my head in.

`my cleaner changed my fabric softner without telling me and washed all my clothes in it
feck me i was about off my head i could even feel it burning the tips of my fingers going in to take shirt out to wear.
doc gave me cream cant mind the name of it now my fingers would start of with little blisters and then they would start to weep then i would get it everywhere. Its amazing the positions you can get into to scratch yourself

Your cleaner? 😲
Tesco Non Bio :)

Actually, the finger is back on the Lenor.

I was racking my dimwit brain today and remember about a week before it came back, i was short of a top in work, and my mate lent me a spare one that he had in his locker. So earlier today, i asked him about his detergant, and lo and behold, he uses Lenor. :)

Your cleaner? 😲
Yes had to get cleaner 18 years ago when i split up with my misses. I worked all hours and dust was bad for my asthma
and beibg coulo blind didnt help the washing so iw was esier to get cleaner in

Back