Lego jurassic world on freestyle dash

the link you posted is not showing

Sorry, the page you have requested cannot be found.

You can try a search if you are looking for something specific.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all the help. my pc will not allow j runner to be installed. so I am trying the above tutorial but I have a question. right at the start , to launch flash360 do I first have to ftp the flash 360 file to my hdd in the same section I place my games?

hope this makes sense

i made a folder on my hdd called apps and place it in there have you got xexmenu installed?

I am just getting that installed now. chrome wont allow me to download it so i will try through firefox

Hi unison I have managed to download xeBuild_GUI_2.09 and it runs on my PC but how do i get it onto my xbox so that I can copy / fix the nand?

cheers

you need flash360 on your jtag and this will save your nand

guys I have managed to update my nand to 2.0.16767.0 . but it still wont run. I am now updated the dash thing launch as mine is on 3

I'm getting my dash updated now, I tried it last night but I couldn't get it to move to the xbox from the usb, the operation just kept failing. trying it again now

update...it keeps failing to transfer the dash launch from my usb to xbox. I am going to try and ftp it over to the apps folder

nope ftp wont allow.

Last edited:
have a look here

On it now unison cheers again.

I think the problem is that i don't have xexmenu installed.

this is heid frying stuff. my pc throws up errors when moving the un rared dash folder to my usb. it doesn't like the un rared files moving to it. then when i stick the usb into the xbox and try to move it the operation fails. I have tried different usbs and I dont understand how I managed to update the xbox nand without xexmenu . any way again any help is appreciated

brici

Last edited:
think you should be able to see the usb with dashlaunch on it through freestyle dash

i think xexmenu is better on jtag though
youtube will show you how to install it
also you could burn xexmenu to disc long as your drive works in xbox :S

Last edited:
sound I have now got xexmenu 1.2 installed but there is this issue with moving the unrarred dash launch file. when I move to the usb and whack it in the xbox xexmenu doesn't see anything on the usb...

its defo a prob with moving the unrared files within the dash launch file to the usb. I am goin to try to do via windows 7 on a friends pc rather than my windows 8.

lets be honest I am clutching at straws her but I am determined

Last edited:
I use that to transfer my games to my HDD, no sorry I use WinSCP to transfer my games

Right guys I have followed everything that you have suggested and I have finished the last video to update dash launch to v3.15. how do I know if the dash has applied to the xbox apart from the Jurassic game working? I have check but cannot find a menu that tells me the dash version..

cheers

Go to normal xbox dash (press yellow button some times works)
Go to the Settings hub.
Select the System tile.
Select Console Settings.
Highlighting System info will show you the current settings for the Dashboard and IP address.
Your OS version is the number listed after the Dashboard heading in the gray pane to the right of the Console Settings menu.

Back