Lego Games

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to say, that I am majorily impressed by the lego games, I aint really played them before, and having recently completed LHP to 98.7% and currently playing LIJ2, I am really amazed how good these games are. I was an avid lego fan as a child, and had tubs of the stuff, including technic lego and stuff.

Is lego rock band the same sort of game as the others, or is it more music based, like rock band, cos I am shit at music games. lol.

Also what other lego games would people reccomend, as I am really enjoying the 2 I have played, and fancy bashing a few more. lol.

Lego Batman was a bit more testing. I played it with my son the co-op is good!

I would say they are all pretty hard considering they would be aimed at children. I wouldnt have a clue of what to do, to get most of the treasures and such or people without the guide. lol.

iv just got the lego harry potter today see what its like lol

iv just got the lego harry potter today see what its like lol

I completed that to 98.8% I need to golden bricks to finish, I know where one is, but aint got a clue with the other, and cannot be bothered to try. Its a good game, but my advice is to follow the guide, as without it I would never of know where half of the stuff was. lol.

I completed that to 98.8% I need to golden bricks to finish, I know where one is, but aint got a clue with the other, and cannot be bothered to try. Its a good game, but my advice is to follow the guide, as without it I would never of know where half of the stuff was. lol.

Which guide ??

Ste

Back