Leeds takeover?

So many rumours going round at the moment, one minutes its on and then the next its not. Radrizanni seems to have met with the main people in doha this week and beilsa was supposed to be meeting them too. But in other reports bielsa has now flown back out to argentina for a short holiday so who knows. There seems to be different ideas whats up for sale some saying only 10% investment with buy out option later and some saying full buy out and then the club saying not talks have taken place.

There seems to be different ideas whats up for sale some saying only 10% investment with buy out option later and some saying full buy out and then the club saying not talks have taken place.

This seems to me the most plausible, enough investment to hopefully recruit the right players to take us up.

I doubt Radz would sell up now and miss his prem cash pot should we get there.

For me i wish he'd sell up he's done a great job at getting Leeds settled and to this point but i dont think he has the cash to take us up. He messed up this January and it cost us promotion. Yeah he was after James and that could of worked but the cheap skate deal he offered for James lost us the player and cost us promotion imo.

But aren't Leeds already the biggest club on the planet ?, they reckon they take 40,000-50,000 away every game. I'm sure if the takeover happens and Leeds do go up they will have at least 120,000 on every week, so I am led to believe

My son's says he's seen on twitter there has been a change in share allocation reported this afternoon but it take 5 days from companies House to show who the new allocation is for.

But aren't Leeds already the biggest club on the planet ?, they reckon they take 40,000-50,000 away every game. I'm sure if the takeover happens and Leeds do go up they will have at least 120,000 on every week, so I am led to believe

Sarcasm is not your strong point mate 😁🤪

We do travel well but clubs just dont give us enough allocation, even out numbered 6-1 we are always heard over home fans.

Last season i was in a dog fight every time i went away having a home season ticket did nothing you needed loyalty games 10 aways game etc that season. I was relying on mates or associates dropping out and giving me their ticket which obviously wont go toward my loyalty next season. Nightmare.

Guessing it's the 10% but im praying its a majority .

Been having a read on reddit and it could be nothing as apparntly the 49's shares allowance increases yearly around this time so it may be that.

Back