Leeds fans???

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody seen the footage of the Leeds fans booing during the minute silence for George Best at The Den yesterday?

Sorry if I offend any genuine Leeds supporters but these people are scum.

: grim : : grim : : grim :

i agree with ya

the liverpool fans were doing it to when they play Manchester City

yesterday..............

narabdela said:
Anybody seen the footage of the Leeds fans booing during the minute silence for George Best at The Den yesterday?

Sorry if I offend any genuine Leeds supporters but these people are scum.

: grim : : grim : : grim :

Totally agree, pure sick scum....sums up Leeds fans or at least the ones responsible for the booing.

There was a rumour that some were singing songs assoc with the Munich air tragedy....I'm sure we all know the song i'm referring to.

However, we owe it to Besty remember all that was good about the weekend. As an Arsenal fan, i'm proud to say it was commemerated in a manner befitting best at highbury.

The spirit of the occasion waz summed up by a man city fan who'd laid a tribute saying....

Manch. a town split by football rivalry, re-united by one player.

i want you opinions; should they scrap the minute silence and replace it with a minute of applause?
Doing this will drown out all the booing and the like but it does take away the idea of remembering the person i think

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
i agree with ya

the liverpool fans were doing it to when they play Manchester City

yesterday..............

may have been SOME liverpool "fans" the same as SOME leeds "fans" not all tared with the same brush. ive been a life long lfc fan and i think its disgusting booing someone during there minutes silence, regardless of who they are..

cliffy said:
may have been SOME liverpool "fans" the same as SOME leeds "fans" not all tared with the same brush. ive been a life long lfc fan and i think its disgusting booing someone during there minutes silence, regardless of who they are..

i aint saying they are m8................

but them one's who did it know who they are..........

well thanks for starting the threads as LEEDS FANS..........

not one club in this whole country isnt guilty of at some point doing the same thing.

so before you manc or gooners etc.. get on your high horse think on as your as bad.........

and as for george best well he was only a man why should you HAVE to do the silence for him, if you respect him then yes but to expect it from people who dont or are not bothered is asking too much..

me personally i couldnt give a stuff why celibrate a man who in the end killed himself???? let celibrate the alcoholic yeah....

although this is my view on him i woulndnt sing or boo at a match as it is bad taste, but you have to expect this from the chav nation fans,

how many people have died that you dont give a stuff about and theres been a silence and you havnt bothered???

its all clubs and all fans......

but thanks for stereotyping leeds fans.....

thommohawk said:
well thanks for starting the threads as LEEDS FANS..........

not one club in this whole country isnt guilty of at some point doing the same thing.

so before you manc or gooners etc.. get on your high horse think on as your as bad.........

and as for george best well he was only a man why should you HAVE to do the silence for him, if you respect him then yes but to expect it from people who dont or are not bothered is asking too much..

me personally i couldnt give a stuff why celibrate a man who in the end killed himself???? let celibrate the alcoholic yeah....

although this is my view on him i woulndnt sing or boo at a match as it is bad taste, but you have to expect this from the chav nation fans,

how many people have died that you dont give a stuff about and theres been a silence and you havnt bothered???

its all clubs and all fans......

but thanks for stereotyping leeds fans.....

Well said that man!!

thankyou,

in my opinion any manchester fan should know and expect this from the leeds lot anyway...

remember the two leeds fans stabbed to death?

well you may also remember the man u fans putting banners up saying istanbul reds....

what goes around comes around...

not that many people probably now it happened because the press only seem to have a field day with the leeds lot............

Back