Learning Python. (costs $49) FREE.

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Thought this may help those out there wanting to learn python or at the very least give you a head start in learning the code.
Very good guide.

Learning Python has a dynamic and varied nature. It reads easily and lays a good foundation for those who are interested in digging deeper.
What You Will Learn
  • Get Python up and running on Windows, Mac, and Linux in no time
  • Grasp the fundamental concepts of coding, along with the basics of data structures and control flow.
  • Write elegant, reusable, and efficient code in any situation
  • Understand when to use the functional or the object oriented programming approach
  • Create bulletproof, reliable software by writing tests to support your code
  • Explore examples of GUIs, scripting, data science and web applications
  • Learn to be independent, capable of fetching any resource you need, as well as dig deeper
Starting with the fundamentals of programming and Python, it ends by exploring very different topics, like GUIs, web apps and data science. The book takes you all the way to creating a fully fledged application.

Attachments

• B04715_MockupCover.png
    B04715_MockupCover.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 25
  • w_pacb45.rar
    3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Thought this may help those out there wanting to learn python or at the very least give you a head start in learning the code.
Very good guide.

Learning Python has a dynamic and varied nature. It reads easily and lays a good foundation for those who are interested in digging deeper.
What You Will Learn
  • Get Python up and running on Windows, Mac, and Linux in no time
  • Grasp the fundamental concepts of coding, along with the basics of data structures and control flow.
  • Write elegant, reusable, and efficient code in any situation
  • Understand when to use the functional or the object oriented programming approach
  • Create bulletproof, reliable software by writing tests to support your code
  • Explore examples of GUIs, scripting, data science and web applications
  • Learn to be independent, capable of fetching any resource you need, as well as dig deeper
Starting with the fundamentals of programming and Python, it ends by exploring very different topics, like GUIs, web apps and data science. The book takes you all the way to creating a fully fledged application.

Nice one river, I was actually going to buy these off packt, i've got the Kali cookbook one if anyone is interested.

Nice one, been meaning to sort out a ton (around 2500) of textbooks I've downloaded, I will one day.

Back