Ld20 ld30

cableguy101

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

i have a problem with a sammy box which keeps displaying LD20 and the LD30 continuiously.

the sammy box was being used in the kirklees area all working with no problems, i took the box to birmingham changed the freq options on page one of the engineers menu to the settings found on the original birmingham box but all i get is the LD20 LD30 on the front of the box, its not picking up the Net ID, the box has been on all day and night, does anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this and if there is a way around it, many thanks.

hi all

i have a problem with a sammy box which keeps displaying LD20 and the LD30 continuiously.

the sammy box was being used in the kirklees area all working with no problems, i took the box to birmingham changed the freq options on page one of the engineers menu to the settings found on the original birmingham box but all i get is the LD20 LD30 on the front of the box, its not picking up the Net ID, the box has been on all day and night, does anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this and if there is a way around it, many thanks.

HiYa,

What is the sym rate of the stb? may need changing to 6.887.

use the netid setter as birmingham isnt a pure area and wont set the net id itsself.

hi thanks for the advice, ive also realised that i'll have to re-program the funcard as the box was used in a pure n*l area, so looks like from what i have read i need to manually set the netid and re-program the card.

are there any user guides on how to set the netid manually?

sory ignore the above post i have found some instructions on how to do this, i have been told that in a TW are the sammy 2100 will not work, is there anyway round this, also how do i know if i am in a TW or C&W area?

i have got this info so far as to which net id i might be in -

Birmingham TW/C&W, 41011 643000 6952
Birmingham TDN Trial, 41022 499000 6952
Birmingham Trial BM01, 40993 643000 6952
Birmingham Trial BM01, 41008 643000 6952
Birmingham TDN, 41015 499000 6952

but i don know what TDN or TRIAL means?

use the netid setter as birmingham isnt a pure area and wont set the net id itsself.

LoL :Cheers: rawsy I stand corrected, apologizes for any confusion caused (DaveC shut it B4 you start) PMSL

Back