Lavatronics

Hi Lavaman
I just downloaded your update for the Amiko Mini HD SE and it worked perfect thank you but i have one problem i live Ireland ( South ) is there a channel list update for Ireland ? if so where can i get it please
Ger

Thank you Lavaman. Been after a good UK channel list for ages. What will be the best option to update in the future once the channels move/stop working does anyone know?

it wont let me download the file from here and i have posted 5 times.

You sure about that? It says that you only have 1 post (this being that one post).

Were your other posts super short and/or not relevant to the topic you were posting in? Maybe they got deleted because of that~

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can find the channel list for the Amiko HD8150 bought it last year and now seems impossible to update. TBF iits not the best box but i am missing some channels at the moment that i watch daily.
I originally used lavatronics to get the file but now it is not accessible.
Also think it maybe time to upgrade my box what wolud you suggest.

Cheers guys really appreciate you help

Looking for latest firmware for amikohd mini combo se please?

@Lavaman Thanks for the help mate, sorry for the late reply....life got in the way, have reset the box via RS232 but still cannot update, nothing via ftp, a file shows up via http, 04-04-17 but it wont let me have it

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Lavatronics Enhanced Firmware for my Amiko Mini T2/Cable box. ALi_3612. Any help would be appreciated.
: thanks :

I've attached the guide for RS232 recovery for when you are ready, the guides for the Combo but the process itself is exactly the same except for you must use the correct recovery software for the chipset, so I've also attached the correct version for use with the Amiko Micro HD SE.
The Download Centre is only available to trade customers these days and the way the channel list updates are made available will be changing very soon (it's in final testing stages) but right now to get you going here is the latest available update for the Amiko Micro HD SE (should also work on Mini HD SE).

Please just quickly read the following so the update goes according to plan:

There are two files in the attached zip ASTRA-282E-101016-MICROSE_MINISE.abs and LOAD THIS FOR MISMATCH ERROR.abs.

Update by USB and first try loading the file ASTRA-282E-101016-MICROSE_MINISE.abs making sure you choose SW + Bootloader as the update method - If all goes to plan and no error messages then great, the update will complete, the receiver will reboot and when it boots back up your channel list will be in place.

If when loading the above update gives a Bootloader mismatch error then don't panic, nothing to worry about. Simply load the LOAD THIS FOR MISMATCH ERROR.abs first then once that's complete load the ASTRA-282E-101016-MICROSE_MINISE.abs again and this time you should have no error and it will load as normal - Please ensure you choose SW + Bootloader as the update method in all cases, it's important!

Hope this helps get you up and running. :)
Hi their is their any chance of me looking at this because my box is down

The Download Centre is only available to trade customers these days and the way the channel list updates are made available will be changing very soon (it's in final testing stages) but right now to get you going here is the latest available update for the Amiko Micro HD SE (should also work on Mini HD SE).

Please just quickly read the following so the update goes according to plan:

There are two files in the attached zip ASTRA-282E-101016-MICROSE_MINISE.abs and LOAD THIS FOR MISMATCH ERROR.abs.

Update by USB and first try loading the file ASTRA-282E-101016-MICROSE_MINISE.abs making sure you choose SW + Bootloader as the update method - If all goes to plan and no error messages then great, the update will complete, the receiver will reboot and when it boots back up your channel list will be in place.

If when loading the above update gives a Bootloader mismatch error then don't panic, nothing to worry about. Simply load the LOAD THIS FOR MISMATCH ERROR.abs first then once that's complete load the ASTRA-282E-101016-MICROSE_MINISE.abs again and this time you should have no error and it will load as normal - Please ensure you choose SW + Bootloader as the update method in all cases, it's important!

Hope this helps get you up and running. :)
Hey, i have an amiko Combi box in my apartment that was here when i first moved in and we had all the sky channels but over time they were scrambled. I dont know who set it up, how they did it or what they did but there is an Ethernet cable connected. Is that something to do with it and if so... what can i do to get even some, if any of the channels back?

Hey, i have an amiko Combi box in my apartment that was here when i first moved in and we had all the sky channels but over time they were scrambled. I dont know who set it up, how they did it or what they did but there is an Ethernet cable connected. Is that something to do with it and if so... what can i do to get even some, if any of the channels back?

Uk Sky & Virgin just about gone mate nothing of interest left.

You need to look towards IPTV these days, research that.

Does that mean box is left in the past with no updates from 2016 as someone asked me about some new cam ;) ;)

Told them a good enigma 2 receiver is better, Android hmm like a 55" sony oled tv you mean?
3 months or more since the little box was used.

I have an unused H7 4K box ready for action and android boxes.

You cant download because of the good 5 post rule.

If you post sh1te they class that as spam hence why i mentioned GOOD and plenty other sections you might have something good to say.
Did you do an introduce yourself one?In the correct section of forum.

Back