latest new's about modshack arrest's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to say "HAHAHAAHAHHAHA" :)

Modshack used to be great, but power went to their heads and the place became unbearable unless you were one of the '1337 team of M0D3R4t0r5.

Sorry to hear about Novice Angel though.

Did it ever really start, lol

Good riddence to them.

Was novice ang3ls guide not just other peoples work plagerised?
5 months in the clink for plagerism... ouch..

Was novice ang3ls guide not just other peoples work plagerised?
5 months in the clink for plagerism... ouch..

It was a compliation of various guides, some of which was NA's own work, it wasn't all plagiarized - Kinda like Cableguys modem guide.

To accuse NA of Plagerism is a wee bit harsh imo :) He took time to complie it together for the benefit of everyone else.

It was a compliation of various guides, some of which was NA's own work, it wasn't all plagiarized - Kinda like Cableguys modem guide.

To accuse NA of Plagerism is a wee bit harsh imo :) He took time to complie it together for the benefit of everyone else.

i bet he wishes plagerism was all he'd been accused of

Maybe a bad choice of word m8 but not meant in a bad way. point being it was a bit steep getting 5 months in the slammer for " compiling" other peoples work. Its not as if he produced the hack. Bit of a shame really and i dont think people should be happy to see this outcome.
Shame for H as well imo

Yer H was essentially a good guy.

My gripe is with his team of Mods, not the most level headed bunch of people I've ever come across, a few were ok but I oly seem to rememebr the bad ones.:err:

Those are fairly heavy sentences I've seen perverts get less, os for the comments regarding modshack the less siad the better, just remember the same thing could happen here or any site you are involved in that spreads the information that caused these two individuals to go to prison.

Is there a proper report on this? I thought they had to release that as public info because something doesn't add up.

Is there a proper report on this? I thought they had to release that as public info because something doesn't add up.

it doesnt add up because no one has the slightest idea which part of the "Copyright and Designs Act"
anyone gets charged under.
it seems that if you look sideways at any piece of equipment owned by cable company your liable to get done under this act

Strange how they quote this...

The court heard 4,752 decoders had been “compromised” so viewers could obtain programmes free of charge or cheaper TV packages.

A bit precise for me, is this the number of boxes H had when they raided him?!

lol

Ok, lets just sue google since they are breaking the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act for providing a hacking advisory service by allowing you to search for users passwords to get access to their servers. Oh but we wont see them in court anytime soon since the act was designed to protect businesses like them.

Total farce. The UK is becoming like the US each day. :(

Ok, lets just sue google since they are breaking the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act for providing a hacking advisory service by allowing you to search for users passwords to get access to their servers. Oh but we wont see them in court anytime soon since the act was designed to protect businesses like them.

Google doesnt provide the information though does it?

You have to know what you want in order to search in the first place, unless of course you would prefer Google to vet all the sites it searches first?

its actually fukin astonishing that NA's guide is still available on VM's news servers... how fuked is that?

its actually fukin astonishing that NA's guide is still available on VM's news servers... how fuked is that?

Quick sue VM for providing a hacking service! lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back