latest new's about modshack arrest's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this not the same case that lead to the shack being closed in 06.?

And its only made the news again because the court case is over.? And two poor fellas have been sent down.

My worry is. That if admin are so worried about its members here. Ands its closed the cable section for safey reason. (which im sure most ppl agree with)
But its still on the web. for all to see.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cach...php?t=72912+jtag+tut&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=uk

No member of the admin or mod team, as far as im aware, has ever said anything remotly close. people who choose to donate help out towards the cost of running 3 servers. people who choose to donate have no 'extras' than any member who is an active member. Upon registration certain limits are in place to stop leechers coming, downloading what they want, and leaving, DW's bandwidth has to be paid for as well. By choosing to donate, a new member will have these restrictions lifted.

I was going to contest a point digidude, but have decided against it for the 'greater good'. ;)

To any modshack haters. I bet you would be very surprised how many shackers are here, covert or not. DW is essentially the same forum, with the same ethics.

Long live hacking!

Well I'm guessing the cable section will be back. Sections are being deleted as my post count is taking a fooking big hammering lol

And I was almost a DW Guru too :( lol

:)

EDIT: (My post counts seems to be back to normal..... It had dropped to 15XX posts, unless I've been out in the sun too much lol)

Last edited:
looks like the shit has hit the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back