### latest Lakys July 2x ###

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
for you peeps it has the lakys theme and its got the latest fixes and the latest cvs

its a FTA as in NO illegal KEYS or ROMS in it sorry people but we must stick with the legal ways

thanks to all that helped to bring this to you

as its all about sharing

Smile Smile & Smile More

enjoy!!

for you peeps it has the lakys theme and its got the latest fixes and the latest cvs

its a FTA as in NO illegal KEYS or ROMS in it sorry people but we must stick with the legal ways

thanks to all that helped to bring this to you

as its all about sharing

Smile Smile & Smile More

enjoy!!

cheers gav i'll try it out later

i'm assuming it's a 2x?

appreciate all the work by yourself and others

thanks

just flashed it over,...loaded all the necessary files everything working perfect....very clear picture, nice menu layout,,just the 1 emu....evo always been ok for me

thanks

Thanks gav will give it it try tommorow let you know how i get on
cheers johny48

Thank you gav, will give it a try this eve..

hi gav

1 slight prob it seems to have the delayed / slow shutdown...sure this was fixed on a previous img....other than than gr8

hi gav

1 slight prob it seems to have the delayed / slow shutdown...sure this was fixed on a previous img....other than than gr8

yea we noticed it but its only a few seconds so should not be a problem

cheers Gav i'll give this a bash and post back later.

thebigman

Gav,

Thanks for your efforts mate.

There are so many people out there that rely on guys like you to keep things up to date............no doubt all the usuall questions will be asked when folks can't get the image to work like they want.......then it's up to us guys, the testers and feedback brigade, lol

Thanks again mate.

Hi

Will try it out this week. Thanks m8 appreciate your efforts. Will get back once Ive tried it.

Thanks

Hi Gav
so far so good very stable img my one mone would be no teletext but its sorted know just ftp the plugin in to lib/tuxbox/plugin.thanks again for another first class image and all the work you put into it .:Clap::Clap::Clap:
cheers johny48

thats me up and running now. Flash went t*ts up half way through and could I get ifa to work ended up raking around the loft for my null modem cable lol. worked first time after that. As for the image looks very good so far nice and uncluttered picture quality good, only one emu installed evocam its what I use normally, usually delete the rest anyway.

thebigman

I'll probably regret posting this but where is the network menu to set DHCP?

[Edit] Found it!

Last edited:
Sorry to be stupid but is this a new update to the laky image as I have one installed which I think is the bizz.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Billy

if your image is working well and it does everything you want it to do, then you don't HAVE to update - bear in mind this is a FREE TO AIR image.

it will have been created from the most recent CVS (base code that runs the dbox, updated by the tuxbox community) so it may have a few tweaks here and there - but not always noticeable

However, i often swap images, just to see what other people are doing, what mods they are bring out, new features etc. Plus, the more you mess around with the box, the more confident you get

Yeah thats the problem, my Laky Imaged worked without any issues but since the last hit its been freezing on most channels. Some I cant even see there blank and every so often i see an image the it goes.

The Laky Image was the best for sorting all these issues out thats why I asked if it was an update.

Will give a bash and see wqhat it does.

Billy

Thanks for continuing the good work guys. Will try this out later :)

If you're going to put this on you're box ftp in first and back up you're service and bouquet files from var/tuxbox/config/zapit and back up your whole k*ys folder. You will need them for the new image. I would also advise doing a backup (without bootloader) of your current image just in case things go wrong as they frequently do even when you do everything correctly.

thebigman

Back