Latest image for TM500

JEDI0

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was thinking of updating the Kids box which I haven't really touched since 2 years or more.

Not sure what image is loaded but when I switch box on it displays the UR Underground Resistance Team splashback.

Thanking you

just do a sw update via lan then wont affect your current setting

and the ur image is certainly the best for this receiver but has not been updated since april last year. But it is the last working image technomate linux teams produced for this model.

Just to jump on this thread (sorry) Im trying to install OScam on my TM600 but when I use the blue button to download it says about communication problems. Im guessing because the image on my box is old (UR image 2.0.23) can anyone remind me how to flash the latest image on it please? I tried the download method on the box but that doesnt seem to do anything?

Thanks!

Scratch that - I was being lazy. found a post read the instructions flased my box - sorted :)

Last edited:
There is a sticky, some of the links to guides are dead and some are easy to go unnoticed.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Same principle as the 500s as images are the same. You can use web interface which is the easiest or Technomate Control Center in the downloads on our forum.
Hope this video helps

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very good video for people who don't know how to flash tm 500.
Thanks

Back