Latest Emm,s

danty

Banned
Reaction score
I NEED A LOG, for the latest EMM,S please.excw area,ntl,tw,can you help.pref alog from no longer about 10 days old no more.
thank you very much.

Have you seen something new ?

I dont think much has changed since the last set of logs were done late last year. Only new Emm's seen in a long time are the keychange Emm's, and its only the actual keys that change in these !

Have you seen something new ?

I dont think much has changed since the last set of logs were done late last year. Only new Emm's seen in a long time are the keychange Emm's, and its only the actual keys that change in these !

yer,just try NEW hex m8..hopefully it works out without any bugs.thanks for the logs.any 1 got any excw tw please.

yer,just try NEW hex m8..hopefully it works out without any bugs.thanks for the logs.any 1 got any excw tw please.

hi m8

is this NEW.hex for au funcards .etc??

so u think u sorted the bugs in the current 1 as they take 15 - 30 mins to update?

could u care to explain ?

and were is this NEW.hex?

cheers

hi m8

is this NEW.hex for au funcards .etc??

so u think u sorted the bugs in the current 1 as they take 15 - 30 mins to update?

could u care to explain ?

and were is this NEW.hex?

cheers

its called a mosc mate lol u should try one they are quick lol couldnt resist that one sorry

its called a mosc mate lol u should try one they are quick lol couldnt resist that one sorry

lmao

using mosc in 1 box and a au fun in other

i use the fun for loggin and spare incase somthing happens
but mosc's are faster and well if u do them right then they are perfect

but would still like to know why the au funs on v3 hex take ages to update

i tried adding tiers like on my mosc

and it seemed to help speed it up at Au?

lmao

using mosc in 1 box and a au fun in other

i use the fun for loggin and spare incase somthing happens
but mosc's are faster and well if u do them right then they are perfect

but would still like to know why the au funs on v3 hex take ages to update

i tried adding tiers like on my mosc

and it seemed to help speed it up at Au?

coz of the lestest update and certin cmd bugs,,strip it down an youll see.still great hex tho,as to your question yer its a new fun hex been working on.without the long AU,S and for the next byteflop thats around the corner.
just would like to have ago meself anyway instead of sittin there with me beggin bowl waitin for the fix,(not me)
so in due course ill up it here.

15 - 30 mins ??????

Seems rather a long time but thats probably down to the cc's repeat rates. Most of the time the cards i've seen update in less than 5 mins !

im not sure but yeh the cards take a long time to update

and sometimes a reboot 2

what u mean by cc repeat rates?

im not sure but yeh the cards take a long time to update

and sometimes a reboot 2

what u mean by cc repeat rates?

repeat rate is how often the send the key update emm

Back