Latest DWZ Build for Members

There is no user or add on data on my latest Kodi install in /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi. I have copied the DW build user and add on data anyway but no changes :-( I am using a android box with latest Kodi install. Thanks

There is no user or add on data on my latest Kodi install in /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi. I have copied the DW build user and add on data anyway but no changes :-( I am using a android box with latest Kodi install. Thanks

When you install the lastest version of kodi you have to open kodi and then close it. Then the replace the addon and userdata files.

When you install the lastest version of kodi you have to open kodi and then close it. Then the replace the addon and userdata files.

Sorry for been thick but my file manager had them hidden :D. Thanks for your time :)

Any idea on why it says kodi not responding on 17.5 on my android box but lets me use it when i press wait?

Beelink GT1 with android 6 mate

I don't think it will be your hardware. It will more likely be down the issues reported about Kodi 17.5 but these issue's have not effected all user's. You can find the reported issues on google.
You can try the latest DWZ Build 30102017 and see if it improves things.

Any idea on why it says kodi not responding on 17.5 on my android box but lets me use it when i press wait?
Try cleaning Temp & Thumbnail folders by deleting them from android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi
or try Force close Kodi from settings/apps click on Kodi and force close it

Try cleaning Temp & Thumbnail folders by deleting them from android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi
or try Force close Kodi from settings/apps click on Kodi and force close it

That does work until i exit and then reenter it comes back strange

Latest DWZ build 06112017 for Kodi 17.5. Added Zero Tolerance Repo to update The Pyramid addon. All repos and addons checked and working.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 295mb of data plus Kodi data. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

First time install, best method.

Option 1
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
You will need adb Link installed on your pc.
Kodi installed on your device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb Link. If your not sure how to use adb Link there are plenty of videos on youtube.

You can also use ES file explorer for firestick..

Option 2
For android devices easy option not firestick.
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata"
Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from windows store.
Start - type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpm xwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from website.
Start ? type %APPDATA%\kodi\

DWZ Build 06112017

DWZ 06112017.rar | openload

I have not tried it yet on 17.6 but should be...

Is there another source for this? Openload is not working.

Back