Latest DWZ Build for Members

openload are usually rapid never been that slow before

cheers avid this the only way to download files now takes 45 mins ?
I can't upload to the forum as I think the file size maybe to big, so yes at the moment sorry.
But that seems a bit long...are you using a vpn...

avid the userdata folder is empty and addons file didnt look right m8 ?

no not using vpn

Hi avid. My Smart TV has started to freeze prior to the DWZ Splashscreen starting.
I am left with just" Kodi-info-Video.mp4" label on screen with a counter running below it.
How do I correct, or switch off the splash screen please.

Skin setting then scroll down to Script options then over to Select menu item and find Startup window and deselect the Enable kodi intro movie....Hope this helps
I have now shortened the intro video and removed the sound. Tested on a 1st gen firestick and runs ok. You can test on the next update. If it still causes you problems you can disable it as above..

Last edited:
@avid - Many thanks, that cured it. For your info, I found a tiny bar menu bottom right of the screen, which had the usual FF ,FR, Pause, Play, and stop icons in it. That allowed me to continue into Kodi, after clicking on the stop icon. then I followed your instructions to deselect the intro movie.

Many thanks again - Keep up the good work

gone as not maintaining @minute doubt its a lappy issue lol

Have you tried the Not sure addon and if so what do you think...

i tried it & binned it no better than whats about like many

Latest DWZ build 09082017 for Kodi 17.3. Added new Phoenix addon, called Bennu. New Bob unleashed added to replace Bob unrestricted. Maverick TV added. API added for Elysium until the dev hopefully fixs. New source for Areswizard added. Tweaks to url resolver to remove poor sources. Digitalworldz logo added to menu's artwork, thanks to @snapman..

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 285mb of data plus Kodi data. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

First time install, best method.

Option 1
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
You will need adb Link installed on your pc.
Kodi installed on your device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb Link. If your not sure how to use adb Link there are plenty of videos on youtube.

You can also use ES file explorer for firestick..

Option 2
For android devices easy option not firestick.
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata"
Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from windows store.
Start - type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpm xwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from website.
Start ? type %APPDATA%\kodi\

DWZ Build 09082017
DWZ 09-08-2017.rar | openload

Back