Reaction score
With thanks first up for the member that made this all possible

you know who you are #######

please read the pdf as info and readme on there

no keys no roms and no support

enjoy

forgot to put in a thanx to PaphosAL for his work on the channel logos as well

thanx m8

just flashed it over - with the necessaries and superb....epg really fast populating....the icon folder took a bit of finding in /var/share/tuxbox/neutrino/ .....had to transfer my edited icon folder over for reginal icons (logos) to work. theme gave a transparent selector bar' even when choosing lakys theme but easy to edit....

overall well impressed - much appreciated m8

thanks

edit: can now see icon directory is listed in 'Gavs Misc Settings' - Infobar......

Last edited:
I've not had a chance to try it out yet gav. I'll give it a go through the week and leave some feedback. Great to see you back modding again.

thebigman

Hi Gav, put it on this morning m8, been running all day no probs...like the menu layout and the ywebb,
the only thing that I've noticed on all the new images with the new cv's is the picture quality is good but
doesn't seen to be as good as the first laky pro image but this could just be my box being a bit fussy lol
as usual m8 your work is very much appreciated. :Clap:

:Cheers:

well must say another thanx to renwich as he has made the fast scanning pos

respect to him i salute u sir

Nice image Gav! :) I like the logos.
Might anyone have logos for Sky1/2 or BBC World?

In the image is a (bad to most) myservices.xml - it will throw in some funky services, delete or over write the myservices.xml file folks

Last edited:
Hi Gav, put it on this morning m8, been running all day no probs...like the menu layout and the ywebb,
the only thing that I've noticed on all the new images with the new cv's is the picture quality is good but
doesn't seen to be as good as the first laky pro image but this could just be my box being a bit fussy lol
as usual m8 your work is very much appreciated. :Clap:

:Cheers:

I take it that the image quality is down to the UCodes no?

well must say another thanx to renwich as he has made the fast scanning pos

respect to him i salute u sir

Gav, your and others thanks should go to Cydine the original coder of this excellent feature, with out him you'd all be waiting ages for your scans to finish

we salute Cydine :Clap:

Gav, your and others thanks should go to Cydine the original coder of this excellent feature, with out him you'd all be waiting ages for your scans to finish

we salute Cydine :Clap:

yea thats true thats why all sharers are written all over the boot screen lol

cydine is the man and ur the man too

everyone is that share their work with others and give up their time for others to enjoy for free

love the community we have very hard to beat it

hi gav
thanks for sharing and all the hard work you put into this image the logos are great channel change is very fast and i disagree about the picture quality being not as good as previouse CVs/ images its great on my 42 plasma no complaints will be using this as my main image for some time THANKS AGAIN

:Clap::Clap::Clap:
:Cheers: johny48

hi gav
thanks for sharing and all the hard work you put into this image the logos are great channel change is very fast and i disagree about the picture quality being not as good as previouse CVs/ images its great on my 42 plasma no complaints will be using this as my main image for some time THANKS AGAIN

:Clap::Clap::Clap:
:Cheers: johny48

now thats what i like to see!!

Yup, works a treat - renamed some of my channels etc to pickup the correct logos. Just missing Sky1/2

wow well im glad it works for sky

i wonder if we could make a satelites.xml for the scanning aswell

thanks for getting back to me

wow well im glad it works for sky

i wonder if we could make a satelites.xml for the scanning aswell

thanks for getting back to me

wait - I meant that on non-Vir it works fine - ie. IRL cable, not Sky rented sat space DVB-S.
Only DVB-C

Back