Latest Blade 7000s firmware 12OCT 2012

hi chubaka,just like to point out when you extact the firmware do not try to open it to load onto usb stick, just extract it to desktop and copy to usb then follow ratts instructions ,i am fairly new to this and spent ages try to open it first ,big mistake so thought this info may be of use to you.

Cheers straker, Iv still not been able to download anything after 5 posts,,
When Iv downloaded the file off another site, the file opens using winrar on my computer than I thought you had to drag it out & on to your USB? When I do it says its corrupt

sorry been unavailable for a few days,if not sorted yet can only suggest downloading from another site, extract to desktop,open my computers / usb (ie removeable disc f: ,whichever port your usb is in ) then copy and paste file from desktop to usb ,plug into blade ,go to menu,utils ,download ,highlight the12 2012 89x file and follow the instuctions.

I am new to this all. Basically i pay a guy to renew my subscription yearly, now my channels have stopped working, except for the FTA ones. Please can you tell me how to update this so i can get my channels back. I have already tried to update the firmware and I think it has done so, but nothing seems to work. I would appreciate any help

hi fes9371,pretty new to this myself but try this on (blade remote) menu , right yolume button across to installation then down to system info press ok . s/w version should match the firmware you have downloaded if so download was probably ok ,if not retry loading firmware.
have you re installed your c line / n line that you pay the sub for since installing the firmware if not that is poss why you only have fta channels.
on any channel press 9991 ,it will open the section to insert your pay per view n lines

it starts with connection 0 but you ccan use any connection or even multiple connections ,so choose connection and press ok on remote and you will see a prompt to enter a password ,this password is again 9991.

now you can add your cline details.
you probably received a c line that looks something like this example:
C:blade.dyndns.org 12000 bob share101 no ,so when you have succesfully entered your c line it should look the example below.

ID: bob
Password: share101
IP: blade.dyndns.org
Port: 12000
PROTOCOL: CCCAM (you have to use the right /left arrow buttons on your remote to choose between cccam and newcamd)

now go to number 6 ID and press the OK button and then you will see the keypad ,with the keypad you can type what you need to type .

Now type the I.D (c line username )when its typed press the Menu button on your remote to save your work.

hope this helps

Anybody please know if this is the last firmware released for this box many thanks in advance

Anybody please know if this is the last firmware released for this box many thanks in advance

yes it is the latest firmware mate ....

but a newer version is just around the corner, will be postest when released ;)

if your box is running ok, i would wait a litttle longer tbh....

Sounds like the probs I'm getting with glitching

Sounds like the probs I'm getting with glitching

the glitching you are suffering is probably to do with your line and the server or even your cabling or dish. and not with the software tbh mate ....

get in contact with your supplier and he should check it out for you....

Hello,
I am Dorkike. i wanted to download the latest fw Jan 2013 with 9991 option but it doesn't allow me to. can anyone help please?

password??

- - - Updated - - -

does this overide the firmware if you have forgotten the password?

- - - Updated - - -

not working

- - - Updated - - -

forgotten code

- - - Updated - - -

please help

Back