Large Koi Free To Good Home

jay 210

Inactive User
Reaction score
my brother is filling his pond in after hearing so many stories about young children getting hurt or even killed ..he can't even give his fish away as the koi are to big for his m8s pond they about 20inches
he has some other fish think they are golden orth spelling is crap lol .....they too are about 18inches ...
any member interested..must have a large pond tho.. give me a pm please ....if not then looks like local fishing pond will gain some expensive fish....

soz not sure if it should be in the freebie section now...

Last edited:
Instead of putting them in the local pond why not eat them instead?

my brother is filling his pond in after hearing so many stories about young children getting hurt or even killed ..he can't even give his fish away as the koi are to big for his m8s pond they about 20inches
he has some other fish think they are golden orth spelling is crap lol .....they too are about 18inches ...
any member interested..must have a large pond tho.. give me a pm please ....if not then looks like local fishing pond will gain some expensive fish....

soz not sure if it should be in the freebie section now...

jay where bouts are you ?

do you still have these m8, as i know a very interested person, who has a large heated pond and loves his fish.

can bring pics to prove if you want.

sorry i missed this post again i was out fishing yesterday in Crewe.

gonna send you a pm with my number, cheers m8.

just spoke with m8 who is interested, he is over the moon, cheers m8. rep given too.

40706985_3cd811173d.jpg

Back