Lan Update ?

belmando

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi m8s

since time and date is fixed (via cronmanager)i can not enter into lan options via blue button,It crashes due to green screen.Is any one having the same problem?However i can see lan settings via pppanel

regards

the download center has been hit and miss for me all day, crashing the receiver numerous times, i tend to check it every couple of hours by both the link and the receiver

i notice one or two things have changed on there today, so this may explain it?

the download center has been hit and miss for me all day, crashing the receiver numerous times, i tend to check it every couple of hours by both the link and the receiver

i notice one or two things have changed on there today, so this may explain it?
Mine still goes to green screen !I can not press lan button anymore.Which means that next update via minuweb!

regards

Strange. I wonder what they've done? I used the add-ons dwld a day before yesterday and it was working fine...
Anyways, don't worry about the next update - we'll get the image straight from the FTP and re-publish it for easy dwld and USB update. Much faster, safer... and repeatable :)

Strange. I wonder what they've done? I used the add-ons dwld a day before yesterday and it was working fine...
Anyways, don't worry about the next update - we'll get the image straight from the FTP and re-publish it for easy dwld and USB update. Much faster, safer... and repeatable :)

Afrter being testing it too hard ,i reflashed it and LAN button works ok.I changed bootlogo.wait in usr/share too so i dont get any wheels on the screen.Its nabilo flasing dots now.Much cooler!

I can upload it if any one wants to test it(In E2 plugins)

regards

Back