Laky Pro WOW improved picture?

tonycrow

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is anyone in agrrement that the laky pro image gives you a far better picture than any other images, i was used to an old sportster image on a 37" plasma, but i flashed my box with the new laky image and is a far better picture? or is it me lolol

Is anyone in agrrement that the laky pro image gives you a far better picture than any other images, i was used to an old sportster image on a 37" plasma, but i flashed my box with the new laky image and is a far better picture? or is it me lolol

you probably had the picture setting set to cvbs in the old image,its suposed to be rgb.probably set to rgb default in the new image

you probably had the picture setting set to cvbs in the old image,its suposed to be rgb.probably set to rgb default in the new image

In my opinion it is A LOT better mate, i noticed that on my Sony 32" CRT telly and my settings were the same on both images.

Yeah I too think the image quality is a lot better then previous images...Well done to the Laky Pro massive!! :)

AK

Tryed a few images over time and after all the whistles and bells i think the picture quality is the most important and i have been really impressed with this image.

Gonna have to get the finger out and flash this, maybe tonight.

Hi must say quality image much praise to the conquering heroes !
I used this on two boxes at home excellent put it on mates box it works but sometimes shows a blank screen with the sound, and you have to change in and out of channels many times to get picture. Or reboot the box i dont know what is wrong . But at least it works i tell him i was only trying to help:FLAG:

Hi must say quality image much praise to the conquering heroes !
I used this on two boxes at home excellent put it on mates box it works but sometimes shows a blank screen with the sound, and you have to change in and out of channels many times to get picture. Or reboot the box i dont know what is wrong . But at least it works i tell him i was only trying to help:FLAG:

Have you tried different ucodes? that normally sorts it for me.

Thanks i will tell mate to try this , any other ideas much appreciated . cheers.

Any had a problem where all the text elements have things like mainmenu. and menu.back. Almost if its showing 'code'

Just flashed it to my box and there were no spaces between words and it was all tits up, downloaded it from another source and it worked fine.

Just flashed it to my box and there were no spaces between words and it was all tits up, downloaded it from another source and it worked fine.

did it? which source did you download it from?

I noticed an improvement in picture quality moving from pace to dbox. With andromeda and laky the picture quality pi**ed on sportster. Respect to the developers!:Clap:

guess it was just a bad flash, very unusual though, no spaces between words but all good now, all efforts and contributions very much appreciated.

I noticed this but when you have set it up and scanned etc it goes back to normal on its own and I havent seen this problem since, I think its an issue on first bootup.

Back