Laky Pro WOW improved picture?

Hi must say quality image much praise to the conquering heroes !
I used this on two boxes at home excellent put it on mates box it works but sometimes shows a blank screen with the sound, and you have to change in and out of channels many times to get picture. Or reboot the box i dont know what is wrong . But at least it works i tell him i was only trying to help:FLAG:

I had this issue mate, please read my post from a different thread....

Ok, everything I said about the reliability of this image i take back.

Anyone who is having problems with the picture going blank when changing channels but still getting the audio try the following, mine is working sweet now nice and stable and no blank picture issue....

Download the latest IFA (Image Flashing Assistant)
Connect Null Modem Cable and Network Cable
Flash the Image Twice(straight after each other)

I'm Using Ucode 001A and Evocamd then in Driver and Boot Settings....

Enabled Avia Watchdog
Enabled eNX Watchdog
Enabled pmt Update

I really didn't want to give up on this image because the picture quality is amazing and I'm really chuffed I have it working now using the above config.

So well done to the guys who have sorted this image and I look forward to future updates from you.

picture quality is better but overall its a upgrade to the systems sofware and a/u

I use the andromeda 2.0 image and have tried the laky pro as well and and think theres nothing to chose between these two images the picture on both is very hight quality but i like the extras on the andromeda 2.0 IMO

Cozmo

I use the andromeda 2.0 image and have tried the laky pro as well and and think theres nothing to chose between these two images the picture on both is very hight quality but i like the extras on the andromeda 2.0 IMO

Cozmo

I agree, think many people jumped onto Lakey because it was the 1st fixes image - gotta love the extras on andromeda!

what extras do you get on andromeda?

Flash it and see. It Just seems more sophisticated and modern. Menues are great. Again just personal prefference, give it a whirl and see what you think. I used to use sportster, tried andromeda and it was like gping from ps1 to ps2. Laky is also cool, just like the andromeda image for the upto date appearance and easy to use features.

Is there any more features other than appearance on andromeda?

any screen shots would be a bonus, also does it include the fix???

Androm doesn't include the fix but it's very easy to add.

I have never used andromeda, but i have found laky picture to be just as good as "the Dons" on a Sagem, dont know about the nokia as i have not flashed it with laky as it is working fine with "The Dons V4"

I had this issue mate, please read my post from a different thread....

Ok, everything I said about the reliability of this image i take back.

Anyone who is having problems with the picture going blank when changing channels but still getting the audio try the following, mine is working sweet now nice and stable and no blank picture issue....

Download the latest IFA (Image Flashing Assistant)
Connect Null Modem Cable and Network Cable
Flash the Image Twice(straight after each other)

I'm Using Ucode 001A and Evocamd then in Driver and Boot Settings....

Enabled Avia Watchdog
Enabled eNX Watchdog
Enabled pmt Update

I really didn't want to give up on this image because the picture quality is amazing and I'm really chuffed I have it working now using the above config.

So well done to the guys who have sorted this image and I look forward to future updates from you.

Thanks for help i will try this fingers crossed , cheers.

Back