L2442WD-VA 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor - PVA panel for superior viewing.

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Another "B" grade from overclockers, but they have a lot of stock at this price so I assume they are just refurbished stock from the manufacturer.

These use the far better PVA panel over the older TNS panel which gives better viewing angles.

Cost is £210 + delivery but for a 24" monitor that is a great price.

Both DVI and VGA inputs, but please only buy this as a PC monitor and not a console gaming monitor as I am not sure that it does 1:1 pixel mapping and may not do HDCP, just in case your wanting to watch your blu-rays on it.

But as a top quality PC monitor with digital input and PVA panel, these panels are normally reserved for £300/£400+ monitors so you will not get a price like this anywhere else.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BG-055-OK&groupid=595&catid=670&subcat=

They have also added just over £10 to this product also..........why???

If they can afford to sell them at one price in the first place, and it is actually their stock, why increase the price just like that?

They don't need to increase the price as they have already bought these and have had them listed at a certain price. So at that price they were making a healthy profit to start with. Why the heck add on an extra £10/11 to the cost price??????????????

Greedy bar stewards!!!!

I am watching you Overclockers!!! Stop messing or I will stop listing, and trust me, this site is massive, just look at the views per post and the short period in which they were made. Your site will be getting the same, it can all change, it's up to you!!!!

You tell 'em DigiCol...

'Ave it Overclockers.....!

Back