• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what about the spanish penalty the fella wasnt sent off
then the pen was retaken and another penaty wasnt given
lol
ok spain got through

and what about france with the hand of henry

they all cheat part and parcel of the game

Brilliant that was my joiner had a tenner on Alonso first scorer should have heard him when he tucked the first one away feckin gobbin off. He was strangely silent after it was asked to be re-took then complete silence followed when it was saved lmao. Sods law

He is a hero for his country yet a villain for everybody else. If any of the members on here were in his position to get his team possibly into the next round, you WOULD do exactly the same.

Ghana had the chance to win the game with the last kick off the game and they blew it, Suarez has now missed the semi-final but got his team there which imo is worth the ban.

If you say you wouldn't do the same then you are kidding yourselves, cheating is here to stay, it has been around since the rules were created for football and they will never stop.

I hope Holland pump the cheating fookers 10-0.

I wonder if not flagging that second goal offside had anything to do with the Ghana match??
I hope so but probably not, seeing as the ref played an extra 2 mins after Uruguay got one back in injury time.

Not a cheat or a hero.

He did what most players would have done. Ghana still had a penalty to win and missed. Just the same as if someone was fouled with an open goal.

dont like what he did....but think i would do the same thing(for my team)

If you take down a player homing in on goal ( before they even shoot ) you get sent off and a penatly is awarded.
If you handle a 'goal bound' shot and there is no-one else behind you to stop the ball entering the net,goalkeeper included you get sent off and a penalty is awarded.
So same punishment - the law's an ass.
So award a goal and send the cnut off.
Alternatively give a penalty form where the ball was originally struck and because the goalie was originally beaten, remove the goalie allowing the wronged team to put the ball in the net - where it would have been but for the palm of the offender - now thats drama!

Back