• Condensed chamber section for immense flavor production and smooth airflow
  • Gold-plated 510 pin
  • 510 threading connection
  • 24.4mm overall diameter

vandy-vape-kylin-mini.jpg9217-large_default.jpg

Nice one where do you get your
Nicotine? Did have a go at it a bit back but couldn't seem to get it right
I bought 3ltrs of 72mg nicotine just be the law changed last year or so
you still can buy nicotine now but only in 10mls of 18mg but i do believe you can still get 72mg nicotine at some certain places
Making your own is much better in taste and cheaper than buying from shops/online

Could you tell us how you mix your e juice
Also found this would you say this is ok ?
72mg vg | eBay. And which one if any you would go for

Could you tell us how you mix your e juice
Also found this would you say this is ok ?
72mg vg | eBay. And which one if any you would go for
I hear some have bought of ebay but not myself
also look here>>everythingliquid

I just buy bottle shots which basically is that you buy a bottle shot of 250ml/500ml or 1ltr with all the flavours added in it and you just add your Nic VG/PG ratio you want then let it steep
IE a 250ml bottle shot will come with about 50ml of flavour 20% in it and like i said you just add your Nic VG/PG ratio
I buy mainly from here>>DS bottle shots

Twister lolly/Shamrock shake/Code red are very nice but Game of Scones is to die for but no longer available :(
but i bought 8 x 250mls of Game of Scones to do me for awhile :cool:

cheers joe
not fussy on mint stuff write up on that shamrock said it was ---- pity on that game of scones would have had a go at that
right ups where spot on ---- av got the two below in me basket what nicotine do i need for these joe ? sorry to be a pain
will have another go at it :)

1. BOTTLE SHOT - TWISTER LOLLY (OPEN RECIPE) 250ML

1 x £8.99
    EditDelete

2. BOTTLE SHOT - CODE RED 250ML

1 x £9.99
What is the nicotine strength you vaping nowadays? 3mg/6mg etc
also you will need some PG/VG to mix with,
what ratio do you like? I vape 3mg 75VG/25PG

18 x 18mg bottles
PG
VG
DS-DIY 10% off.

I use this app on my PC to work out how much you need of each item>>

Attachments

• ejuicemeup.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 2
cheers joe i use to get 24mg before they changed it

so if i get some PG/VG what nicotine should i get ?

I went to zero nicotine after about 3 months of starting vaping and didn't really notice any difference tbh. I did reduce the nicotine monthly at first so that may have helped. That's 4 years this month I stopped smoking.
Only recently started making my own juice but I'm not adventurous at all. I make Red Astaire/ Heisenberg and Menthol. The Heisenberg is ultra strong so only put a tiny dash of it occasionally in a tank. I use 50/50 on the VG/PG.
Don't like huge clouds of vapour so don't use sub ohm coils. I'm often asked why I bother if I can do without nicotine, I enjoy it :)

cheers joe i use to get 24mg before they changed it

so if i get some PG/VG what nicotine should i get ?
If like me 75VG then get PG Nicotine but if you want higher VG then get VG Nicotine

I went to zero nicotine after about 3 months of starting vaping and didn't really notice any difference tbh. I did reduce the nicotine monthly at first so that may have helped. That's 4 years this month I stopped smoking.
Only recently started making my own juice but I'm not adventurous at all. I make Red Astaire/ Heisenberg and Menthol. The Heisenberg is ultra strong so only put a tiny dash of it occasionally in a tank. I use 50/50 on the VG/PG.
Don't like huge clouds of vapour so don't use sub ohm coils. I'm often asked why I bother if I can do without nicotine, I enjoy it :)
I`m on 3mg i vape around .3ohms
I`m a Cloud :rolleyes:
011d76f6e538fd43a8308a954579ef1b.jpg

In case you need help using ejuicemeup app
1: Nicotine Strength e-juice you put the strength of nicotine you have and its base, Mine is 100%PG and is 72mg
2: Target nicotine strength you want to vape at, Me i want 3mg
3: The amount you are making, Me 250ml
4: Flavour percentage 20% as that what mine says to mix at (most flavours are 100% PG)
5: The target you want the final mix of VG/PG you want, Me i want 75VG and 25PG
6: Then you just hit calculate bottom right then you will see how much of each item you need

So i need 10.42ml of 72mg nicotine
2.83ml of PG and 187.6 of VG
and 50ml of flavour = 250ml made eJuice
Personinaly i just round off the numbers IE 10.5 nicotine, 2ml of PG, 50ml of flavour then just fill the bottle to the top of neck with VG saves having to measure it all ;)

ej2.png

chefsflavours do some nice bottleshots aswell im using the Kylin RTA after using the goblin the kylin beats it hands down

Back