Kryptview support

ronster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone know if these boxes are still being supported?

Still waiting on the promised update from the april fix:FRIGHT:

Anyone know if these boxes are still being supported?

Still waiting on the promised update from the april fix:FRIGHT:

perhaps maybe a private message to tmc he might be able to help you with your problem

No they didnt go down the firmware was out before the hit so 10/10 there but the firmware was released as a beta version with info of a full release soon. Still waiting

i have a kryptview box and it keeps losing its epg,i have software 6.0 on it,is it a problem will the software does anyone know,also i have lost men and motors and tcm on my box,is anyone wlse having the same problems

Ive not lost any channels but have the same problem with the EPG as you, from reading around the forums this seems to be a common problem with this firmware.

Im sure the makers are aware of this problem and hopefully will be sorted in the next firmware update!!

Yes same problem here with EPG.Can take ages for it to load up properly.

any news on went the new software for kryptview boxes will be out please

Hi

Read on another forum that there is some testing going on regarding software and areas dont know when it would be available though but if boxes were to go down there would be support.

I've just ordered one of these from TMC for my daughter, looking forward to tinkering with it :)

Anyone got any good links with some decent pictures of the machine itself and the OSD?

may help people who format the usb stick with the firmwire file on with a mac instead of file showing file 1 it shows file 2 just continue a normal click right then right again to load the dw800

may help people who format the usb stick with the firmwire file on with a mac instead of file showing file 1 it shows file 2 just continue a normal click right then right again to load the dw800

mate this thread is over a year old and its about the older kryptview A750 not the brand new dw800..u better start looking elsewhere to get your post count up

Back