krptview a780

chickendave

Inactive User
Reaction score
please can anyone help I posted this yesterday but its been removed for some reason
my box has switched itself of no display and no channels at all ive tried leaving it switched of and turning it back on but still no good
I know it has power as it still warm to the touch any ideals
thanks for any replies

thanks for the quick response
ive also tried connecting it to the computer but still nothing
I had a feeling it was going to have to be binned
what model would people recommend to replace it

thank you I didn't even know they had stopped making them
if I use the search on here would there be the answers on there so I don't ask silly questions that have been asked before

Not abuse just a statement on why you fill the need to make certain comments to me the way you have done
You did it yesterday and again today its not the way to make a new members feel welcome
I don't know you have not looked at your profile as I don't feel the need to but I would say my response to your cynicism would be the same if it were in person as there was no need for your remarks weather you intended them in they way they've been interpreted
So I apologize if you feel I've abused you that was not my intention but you must remember when you make sarcastic comments to someone you no nothing about you will get a response back but again it was not my intention to make you feel adused

If your going to say about times I replied to your post after I wrote the post your referring to thanking you for your comment
The thing is you did the same yesterday plus yesterday you didn't reply to the post just made a comment not useful to the question asked
As I said not the way to make a new member welcome so if you decide not to respond that's your prerogative what more can I say

Back