Kodi Add-ons

Addon F.U.B.A.R playlist IPTV hack sat . It has a great selection of channels but each channel plays for about 40 seconds and then it stops and cut off. Can anyone check please if this is global or the issue is on my end?

Addon F.U.B.A.R playlist IPTV hack sat . It has a great selection of channels but each channel plays for about 40 seconds and then it stops and cut off. Can anyone check please if this is global or the issue is on my end?

Just installed it and its the same as you, Kicks you out after 30 odd seconds

Why Dmbc (Dropbox addon) won't load? It reports dmbc error and refuses to run.

Anyone know which addon has premier league pass?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

any one using this lately? Whats the latest sources. I use to have live mix which was good but now has gone offline.

Looking for the 3pm kick offs really...

loads try gobble gobble which is also swiftstream in apk form

Hi,

now when FilmOn streams are no longer free, what are the good addons for mainly UK channels that don't use FilmOn streams and are reliable? I am using Mobdro, but the streams can lag a lot on some channels, especially at prime time and it gets better late at night. UK Turks streams don't work either. It reports playback failed when I try to watch.

TIA

ukturk fine for me i use a few apk like UKTVnow swiftstreamz Live Net TV Free IPTV Player

I have installed LiveNetTV but it won't play anything no matter what player I choose. I have tried MX player, loading but no stream is opening.

@davor1980 have you tried TVplayer app from the app store. Freeview channels but you have to be in the uk or use a vpn.

Last edited by a moderator:
@davor1980 have you tried TVplayer app from the app store. Freeview channels but you have to be in the uk or use a vpn.

Yes, I know that app but as I'm not in the uk right now, it's not convenient. Why live net tv is not working with MX player? When I install a different player, it works but it's a crappy player.

Maybe a stupid question, but how do I scroll through channels in UKTV now app?

@davor1980 Just scroll using keypad up,down,left and right keys. Have you tried solidstreamz apk uk channels work on that. Not sure what player livetvnet uses but I have mx player and v player installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@davor1980 Just scroll using keypad up,down,left and right keys. Have you tried solidstreamz apk uk channels work on that. Not sure what player livetvnet uses but I have mx player and v player installed.

Thanks everyone. Now I have everything I need and more.

Last edited:
Back