Kodi Add-ons

@alimac I had to transfer my build from pc to android devices to get them to work. They must have of got corrupted somehow. I even uni-stalled them and reinstalled and that didn't even work. Thanks for checking for me....

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh the joys mate @least you sorted

Last edited by a moderator:
No I have not tried it. But a fresh install with minimal amount of addons will always run quicker than a bloated build full unneeded addons. It's like any device the more you install it slower it will become. Also good maintenance of your build will keep it running smoothly.

Is this a new one mate ? Njm soccer used to have a addon for it nolonger works

Not sure pal as I never used the Njm soccoer one. This is just a stand alone addon dedicated to Celtic Fc with
Documentaries
Old Firm
King of Kings
Euro Goals
Wolfetones
Team Talk
Fans
Classic Goals
European Cup Final
2000/2001 Season
I have installed it but not had a look at any of the content...

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with VidTime addon on Kodi. I used to watch USA channels via VidTime, but I can no longer see VT USA category within the addon. Yesterday, everything worked just fine. I've tried reinstalling, but it didn't help. Is it me, or is it global that they removed that category from the add on.

vidtime not working for me so cant check it its not an addon i use much

sorry is working just took ages to kick in do not see usa though

Sigh, thanks mate. It seems like one by one, the good add ons are disappearing.

depending on what you watch their are still lots about

depending on what you watch their are still lots about

What at are the good addons for US channels. I have UKTV again, but it buffers a lot and USTV now has a terrible picture quality because you need to pay for more bandwidth.

to be honest dont watch much of it at all but best way is to go through the addons see what works & has the content you want worlds your oyster lol movies tv shows live etc

Add on Castaway, category ARCONAI TV, Lifetime channel opens fine, great picture, no buffering, but can't hear sound at all. All other channels are fine. Is it a dodgy stream ?

Add on Castaway, category ARCONAI TV, Lifetime channel opens fine, great picture, no buffering, but can't hear sound at all. All other channels are fine. Is it a dodgy stream ?

Working ok here.

Has Evolve add on changed repo. It has stopped working?

Goliath Team Evolve ‏@Goliath_Evolve 3h3 hours ago
Hoping to have evolve back up by wednesday guys, we are working on it but its not a quick thing to fix

Back