[Download] KNX EXAM - Question and Answers - No8 - COMMISSIONING 1

No permission to download

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mick submitted a new Download:

KNX EXAM - Question and Answers - No8 - COMMISSIONING - 20 questions on the commissioning of the KNX system, with answers

KNX EXAM - Question and Answers - No8 - COMMISSIONING

View attachment 121168

This is the last part of the KNX exam, commissioning and also the smallest part there is around 20 questions in this questions and answers paper. use this as a study guide for the actual KNX Exam.

Sample Questions:
708 KNX Commissioning
Programming a KNX TP installation can only be realised when all bus devices are connected
FALSE

709 KNX Commissioning
Programming a KNX TP...

Read more about this resource...

Hello

I have tried to install but no succes..please advise how to download these Exam sample?

regards

Rizal

These are the actual questions on a pdf, in true or false.

The questions are from the EXAM, you need to test your knowledge.

Read the questions and answer true or false :)

Hello Mick, I am going to do the exam on thursday. Howcome i can no longer download these questions? Can you please re-upload them?

Hello Mick, I am going to do the exam on thursday. Howcome i can no longer download these questions? Can you please re-upload them?
The links are working fine mate. Noticed that you have just joined so admin probably hasn't added your download rights yet, I don't think it's automatic. I'm sure you should be sorted before long. :)

The links are working fine mate. Noticed that you have just joined so admin probably hasn't added your download rights yet, I don't think it's automatic. I'm sure you should be sorted before long. :)

Hey thanks bro, silly me.. I just went to go read the rules and it makes perfect sense. All is sorted, downloading now. Thanks for the response though. Appreciated.

Kind regards
Jean-René Nshuti

Back