kitchen project

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
at the moment i have a butt naked kitchen with only an old sink in it,as i want to replace the small tv and move the vcr from underneath,yes irl is still 20 years behind lol.i have extended a wooden conduit that carries water pipes to include cables,scart lead,hdmi,,coaxial for tv and also a dtt feed,cat5 which is going into other room.the one thing i had before was droopy cables hanging off at back of wall lol,oops forgot to add a twin socket for power:proud:took me a while to find products on the net and found these maybe of some help for future projects.

Quick Connect HDMI Scart Wall Plates.

a person could have a nice time designing a spiders web of cables:Clap::Clap:

forgot to mention old fireplace is getting a makeover and worktop and built in units will hopefully leave a space of 6-7 inches high more room to add vcr,satbox tm1000d lol,or maybe at a later date another hd box,will also have to hand other sockets,hdmi/scart,cat5,sat and cable modules and also 4 way wireless sender if needed,think i have covered everything.

Last edited:
how time flies new kitchen gone in a few weeks ago very happy in high gloss white easy clean and black worktops just need to measure my areas behind and at sides for a red splashback made from toughened glass,awaiting then for electrician to finish joining power to remaining sockets:Clap::Clap:

not got camera handy but drawings i have lol

i need a model to pose in kitchen to show it off:banana::Clap::Clap:

i dont think so, it's the appliances etc we want to see :)

the drawings look nice, would be good to compare them to actual pics of the finished article :)

Back