Kitchen Gadgets

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What is your Favourite kitchen gadget?

mine has to be my electric frying pan.

bought it second hand for a fiver down Paddy's market in Glasgow years ago. never lets me down. use it for curries, spag balls. stews, and tons of others stuff can turn it to a very slow simmer or up high for sealing meats. the only thing I don't use it for is frying breakfasts.

mine has to be my potato chipper ...

nice size chips done in about 10 seconds :proud:

I use a steamer alot it keeps the flavour of the veggies.Closely followed by the juicer

gotta be the phone....great for takeaways!

A good sharp set of knifes.

Also a wok is the most versatile cooking pan.

my v food processor, and me nicer dicer! , dont get me wrong dont use them every day. will chop with knife, but if i`m makin a big salad or a coleslaw you canny beat it.

oh and my anysharp knife sharpener!

think my cooker. got it delivered brand new xmas eve last year ( that was a panic i can tell ya, had a defrosted turkey waiting to do ). never had a brand new cooking stove before. so i love it. also a good set of steel sharp knives and chopping boards oh and me of course. always seem to be in there . 3 hungry men to feed so small wonder really xx

Onetouch Electric tin opener, even the kids can use it, closely followed by the Dishwasher (kids are keen on that one, at least emptying it anyway).

My Sharpening steel and santoku Knife, wouldn't be without them.

its got to be the ikea apple slicer

3236909568_3fbc50c9ec.jpg

nice looking chunks of apple:Clap:,for me it was my jml halogen oven as cooking in a micro was not the best lol.

Back