Kitchen doors @ B&Q just £1 be quick !!!!

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
B&Q are having a blow out sale starting Today in store and online there Cherry Style Modern ,Maple Style Modern ,Walnut Style Modern and Sage Green Style doors
are on sale @ a pound each , You can order online and also in store ! If theres not the full range in store they will order them for delivery so you can get all the door sizes you require in order to replace what you have ,,
The full range of sizes are available curently but my guess is they will go fast ...
i just ordered a few to update the kitchens in my rental propertys you cant go wrong @ this price

The ranges are in the new kitchen catalog so appears there still going to stock the ranges on clearance if you need to order more later or just buy a spare set now .....

nice find man! quick question...are the measurements of the doors top to bottom? or corner to corner? or the width?

Just read, its width, sweet ordered a new kitchen for about £20 whoop!

Last edited:
Just ordered mine for next Fri del for £23 all in, thanks m8

like the man said you can order online.

nice find but needing a whole new kitchen first but am tempted by the glazed option ones for a £1 as the glazing alone would come in handy and they seem the biggest bargain.

just realised ive ordered all new doors, but i need two end panels, and the ones in my kitchen arent the same colour lol, and ideas where id get these, cant seem to find them on the site

Wow very nice find! Just bought mine £59

Bought two different types.. see which i like best :)

if mfi do do them,get a price check,then go to your local howdens if you have one and get a price of them, they may be cheaper.

the only prob there is that howdens is trade only so they wont be able to tell you anyway mfi is the same company

i used to have my own kitchen company and i couldnt buy them for this, had it for 3 years and i still never made myself a new one i think ill nip down b&Q theres one a mile away cheers for the heads up.

Are these standard sizes?? They don't seem to match any of our existing cupboards?

www.diy.com

thats the link to b and q.

i have a similar kitchen from mfi bought december last year, the only problems with the doors from b and q is that the hinge holes etc dont match up one bit i would have to drill the big holes out etc.

I think they are a standard size door for most kitchens these days but not siutable for my parents kitchen that was installed 18 years ago.

www.diy.com

thats the link to b and q.

i have a similar kitchen from mfi bought december last year, the only problems with the doors from b and q is that the hinge holes etc dont match up one bit i would have to drill the big holes out etc.

I think they are a standard size door for most kitchens these days but not siutable for my parents kitchen that was installed 18 years ago.

Our kitchen is only 5 years old, but the sizes I get are -

497mm wide x 897mm tall, but the tallest these go are 715mm??

497mm x 897mm is a standard size larder door mate, i saw a few on there.

I can't find any?

The larder doors are (600mm) 597 x 956 or (300mm) 297 x 956

Oh well, not worth changing the carcasses as well.

Back