KEYWELTV3_SquashFS_2x

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok this is my last image until i can afford to get another dbox as mine is starting to play up after flashing 1000s of times with it

it has seen me through for 2 years and done very well

ok my last image until i can make some money or get a job or get a christmas present of someone

i have been working on this one hard for 2 days but got it sussed i have tried to make the menus like the one's i have been producing

so it has ucode selection, avia selection, enx selection and thanks to cydine the newer zapit worked and the sectionsd do thanks for that

im happy with it and all the settings are set to avia500 and easily you can change it if you need to but you will notice a slight difference to any other one i have created you need to see it that all i can say

also added nearly all the games and all working as well it only has newcamd as we dont need to keep swapping all the time

it is a SquashFS image so anything in the var folder you can change but thats it

i hope you all enjoy an early christmas present from me and when i finalise it
then it will be in the downloads

to convert it well that would be hard and i think there is a few that can do it for you and upload it but if you dont know please do not attempt and please do not ask as i cant do it i only have one box and thats 2x

so what do you lot think of this image is it worth me uploading it in the downloads

lets see

If your happy wiv it then go for it m8; everyone loves a new image to try :) I personally dont like the keywelt images but I'll give this one a go :)

Liam

liamcrayden said:
If your happy wiv it then go for it m8; everyone loves a new image to try :) I personally dont like the keywelt images but I'll give this one a go :)

Liam

yes i know what you mean about the keywelt

but this is slightly different but i have changed a lot of things on this image and took me so many attempts as well but i finally got it

the keywelt team dont really support anything english at all so it was a fight and lots and lots of editing files to get it right

and i kept all the games in as i got so many pms about the games so that will keep people happy

ok its in the downloads here now

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=426045#post426045

great a new image to try, I have put this on a nokia box I got last thursday that has been running the latest sportster image and has been solid as a rock.

Ok I have just put this image on and first impressions looks good, there is no EPG for front row but I know you dont bother with that as it is going anyway, picture is good and channel change is quick.

It is late now so I will leave this on and report back tomorrow when it has been running all day and let you know haw stable it has been.

Cheers

Fermec

fermec said:
great a new image to try, I have put this on a nokia box I got last thursday that has been running the latest sportster image and has been solid as a rock.

Ok I have just put this image on and first impressions looks good, there is no EPG for front row but I know you dont bother with that as it is going anyway, picture is good and channel change is quick.

It is late now so I will leave this on and report back tomorrow when it has been running all day and let you know haw stable it has been.

Cheers

Fermec

thanks as i just completed it today thats something i cant report on but i think it should be ok m8

cheers

lol....

I've been working on the same image.

I've nearly finished, this is what I've got so far:

Latest New & Evo camds
Squasfs editor in english
EPG for a whole day. (thanks to cydine)
Fully Translated Sysinfo
Latest yweb 1.4
Translated Zap Back Timer Menu
Fully Translated Shell (no more Bitte Warten)
Selectible ucodes and Avia Drivers
Update menu

I am in the process of including a FAQ menu and possible including a latest news menu which will download straight from a server (not sure if its possible yet)

But it looks like I shouldn't bother finishing it.

Great minds think alike I guess Gav....

de_deej

hi m8 i dont know what to say m8

i aint in competetion mate there is something that you can do why dont you do an addon with all the hard work you have been doing

i think that would be a good idea unless you want to post it its up to you but if its the same image no point that i can see but an addon will be a good idea m8

but i will leave it to you m8 what do you want to do m8

cheers

is it possible to put the games on an older image gav? i have your 12/11/05 seems good on my box was wondering if i could just add the games? if so have you got the files and where do they go? i will obviously use flash fxp.

Where do PlugIns have to be copied to ?

/var/plugins/ or /lib/tuxbox/plugins/ and they need 755 as rights via FTP Software or Telnet (chmod)

totalguy said:
is it possible to put the games on an older image gav? i have your 12/11/05 seems good on my box was wondering if i could just add the games? if so have you got the files and where do they go? i will obviously use flash fxp.

pt-1 is right but in this image they go in /lib/tuxbox/plugins/

the best thing to do is use ftp and copy all the game files from that folder and put them on the other image in the same place or as pt-1 says if it doesnt have them in /lib/tuxbox/plugins/ then chmod to 755 that will be fine

then goto service menu and reload plugins m8

now you gaming away m8 lol

cheers

gav do you know if there is a tut any where to convert these image to 1x as i'm willing to give it a shot m8. if i do it sucessfully i'll upload it once it's done

leefield said:
gav do you know if there is a tut any where to convert these image to 1x as i'm willing to give it a shot m8. if i do it sucessfully i'll upload it once it's done

i know it can be done dont ask me how though but i managed to find a little bit i dont know if this helps posted originally by cryogenic for his 1x talking of making it 2x maybe give you an idea anyway

Cryogenic said:
I can't test fiddling with any of the image converters, but failing that the only way I can think of (as long as the mtd devices for root (squashfs) and var (jffs2) are the same size as the 1x image) is to flash the german 2x, modify the /var/etc/init.d/start.local and delete the last line which is 'halt' (stops the box turning off when neutrino crashes with just cryo root flashed)
Usig telnet flash the cryo root, after it reboots flash the cryo var. Obviously you'd need the root and var from me and maybe the flashing commands.

Or someone loans me a 2x box or gives me remote access to there pc ;)

Typing cat /proc/mtd will show the size and loction of all the partitions.

This is for Sportster Pro 1x
dev: size erasesize name
mtd0: 00020000 00020000 "BR bootloader"
mtd1: 004a0000 00020000 "root (squashfs)"
mtd2: 00320000 00020000 "var (jffs2)"
mtd3: 00020000 00020000 "flfs (u-boot)"
mtd4: 007e0000 00020000 "Flash without bootloader"
mtd5: 00800000 00020000 "Complete Flash"

Please post one for a 2x

then this by Matalok

Matalok said:
2x Nokia:

/var # cat /proc/mtd
dev: size erasesize name
mtd0: 00020000 00004000 "BR bootloader"
mtd1: 004a0000 00020000 "root (squashfs)"
mtd2: 00320000 00020000 "var (jffs2)"
mtd3: 00020000 00020000 "flfs (u-boot)"
mtd4: 007e0000 00020000 "Flash without bootloader"
mtd5: 00800000 00020000 "Complete Flash"

Thats the german Pro 1

cheers

OK I have just loaded this on my Nokia x2 box and all seems to be working well. Great work

lasor said:
OK I have just loaded this on my Nokia x2 box and all seems to be working well. Great work

cheers m8 have you been playing with all them games m8

cheers

gav12345 said:
cheers m8 have you been playing with all them games m8

cheers

Not much chance of that...Kids get there first...lol

lasor said:
Not much chance of that...Kids get there first...lol

that pacman is sooooo hard thats all i can say about it cant clear the first level

cheers

Put this image on last night and have had it running all day without a glitch.

Picture quality is good and channel changing is quick, recording works fine useing winserver.

Nice Image

Fermec

fermec said:
Put this image on last night and have had it running all day without a glitch.

Picture quality is good and channel changing is quick, recording works fine useing winserver.

Nice Image

Fermec

well hey someones happy wow

thats great news m8

cheers

Back