keys rolled over again

until people give up and pay m8

they will keep on doing it so you best get used to it or install the AU roms ;)

Why not just install Laky image or updated AU roms

until people give up and pay m8

they will keep on doing it so you best get used to it or install the AU roms ;)

i have the image laky pro. was just wondering how many times they gonna keep rolling its been good 3 weeks?

no one really know m8 tbh

but we can only surmise from what we read that they wont be giving up anytime soon

at the moment we seem pretty safe :) but for how long noby really knows

no one really know m8 tbh

but we can only surmise from what we read that they wont be giving up anytime soon

at the moment we seem pretty safe :) but for how long noby really knows

true m8.wait and see lol

Did they not always roll though, just to a lesser extent? I keep saying i would go to sky when it ends but VM's high def seems more attractive at the moment.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm using Andromeda 2.0 on Sagem x1 I have to use gbox and ucode 01A or 014 as the damn thing is so chirpy.

I've FTP'd the new roms to the Keys folder but when they roll I still have to put the new keys in manually.

I read something on the "leaked fix" that you had to switch to evocamd then switch back and it soprts gbox but not for me??

Anybody know if I'm being dumb?

Doh, see below.

Last edited:
I think your right, switch to any of the other three roms untill the keys are updated and then switch to gbox, you would have to do this each time they roll.

I think your right, switch to any of the other three roms untill the keys are updated and then switch to gbox, you would have to do this each time they roll.

Evocam and mgcam can autoupdate with the rom 7 fix, gbox and newcam cannot. Search the recent threads for the gbox patch. There are 2 options available, a little reading should bear fruit.

Evocam and mgcam can autoupdate with the rom 7 fix, gbox and newcam cannot. Search the recent threads for the gbox patch. There are 2 options available, a little reading should bear fruit.

Cheers for the responses guys, I think I had screwed around with the images too much since this all kicked off they just were not working properly so I reloaded Andromeda AU Fix image and indeed switched to evocam until keys were picked up and switched back to gbox on the fly and all was dandy.

Not really an issue to do that each time keys roll but FTPing was becoming quite the pain in the arse

Cheers

Back