keys rolled again

yippeee have fun isnt this great lol

i wouldnt call it fun id be more inclinded to call it a pain in the arse lol

and finding the new k*ys is even more of 1 ive installed the toolbars but i cant find for the life of me the keymaster thing lol

KEY_B_animado.gif

i wouldnt call it fun id be more inclinded to call it a pain in the arse lol

and finding the new k*ys is even more of 1 ive installed the toolbars but i cant find for the life of me the keymaster thing lol

if you find this a pain in the arse why dont you actually pay for the service rather than get it free .. I know its a radical idea (I tend to think of myself as a person who likes to think outside of the box) - phone up Sky or Virgin Media and kindly ask for the channels, they may ask you to pay for it who knows if you catch them on a good day you may get a discount.

be patient, a fix will be released...

I am in the same boat as you, but I aint that bothered about it, its only TV . .more to life (then again I also have the full Sky package so aint really missing out on it)

most of the tv can be downloaded anyway, not that I'm too bothered cos I pay for most of the channels.

It is fun though, I get a bit bored when I dont have to tinker with things!

With a bit of luck the mrs will get a little bit annoyed and finally let me get sky hd too hehe

when will there be a new bin file .so we can flash boxes again ,nthell

i could be wrong but id say sunday or monday until then its a manual update

Why pay for the channels when I have paid for my box to recieve these channels

We have all paid for our boxes.

I also pay a monthly fee to my cc thats why you don't see me panicking over a few bad key rolls.

Why pay for the channels when I have paid for my box to recieve these channels

if thats you in the avatar least Vermin know who to look for and what area lol

Back