Keys from AU funcard

jedi

Inactive User
Reaction score
How can I get the latest keys from a AU fun card 4 (prussia 2)...Is there any software out there that will do this..

Last edited:
Just a quick question if anyone can help......when the keys do roll...how long do these cards take to update the info......the reason im asking this is because my box went completly off (no bbc1 2 itv etc) last night at around 1am...then this morning it was back on again...then around 11am it went off .....and back on again sometime later...I presume the AU fun was updating so 2 key changes within a day? is this normal

Its not normal but it has happened before but if i were you i'd check the voltage on the bat' just incase its starting to go if your neighbours are not getting the same problem because of the CC might be working in your area.
When it comes back on does it tune itself in again or what?
Clive.

Just comes back to where it left off (i.e. channel 51 sky movies) .....and its been fine since 12 oclock..I ask about the key change because I have a sammy downstairs with a Fun 1 card in the slot (manual updating of the rst file type) and I had to update the card twice.... the same times my AU pace box went off.. Coincidence or what???

No mate it sounds like your box is taking a while to get the new keys thats all,
if you don't like it you'd be better off with a mosc card ;)
they are much quicker and seamless keychanges.
Clive.

Back