keyboard wont connect to PC

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a logitech k120 keyboard for donkeys years so I decide to swap usb ports to put something else in. Since then the keyboard wont work. I've exhausted everything I would normally do from unsintaling, rebooting, searching for drivers even system restore but I can't get it to work. when I put the keyboard in the PC device manager says HID keyboard twice. When I put it in my laptop on same OS7 it says HID keyboard x2 and PS2 keyboard but still wont work on the laptop but im not sure if its meant to do.

The keyboard flashes the power on green light on start up and bing bongs when I uninstall the putit back in after a reboot but still it doesn't show up as PS2 keyboard in device manager.
Logitech dont have drivers it uses windows but I'm lost. I know there only a tenner but if its a driver prob then I'm throwing 3 pints down the pisher.
anyone help ?

Please close thread as the binmen are due to collect the plastic recyclable bin this morning and the keyboard is snuggled tightly in the middle of my weekly Fosters empties

Back