Key Changes

Insane_Jesus

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any reason as to why there have been so many key changes recently?

thay want people spend more money to update to their cards

The more they change the keys, the more cards that go off. Eventually people spend so much money on card updates from traders that they give up on the cable scene (it just costs them too much to watch hacked TV!).

I guess that the cable companies also hope that dumb people who own these chipped boxes put their boxes on ebay as 'faulty'... then they take action by getting their contact details from ebay...

Unfortunately, the more they change the keys, the more visitors are drawn to this site ;) So they dont really win either way, they're just being b*st*ds.

info?

hi i have a chipped box and im new to it all, so is it possable tht my box might go off due to there key changes?

if so can i reprogram the card with a card programmer?

Depends what type of card you are using.
Some cards automatically update the keys, whilst others dont.

You can always reprogram the card with a card programmer when the keys change, providing that your card hasnt been locked.

even if it had been locked make another one? i wouldnt advise buying a card & box off a trader like not now anyways it was bad enough before like but now all the key changes people are going to be out of pocket exceptt he scumbag traders :D p.s i would get urself an AutoUpdateing card bro there simple to do and it costs like £7 for a fun card programmer then u need a fun 4 card but there not expensice now a days obviously a titanium 2 is better but a fun 4 AU is fine really

errm can you tell me some links where i can buy card programmer and fun card, whats the titanium card? and how much is that and a programer fo it?
is the titanuim AU.

and what software will i need???

theres sum numbers on my box i think they might be it. if not can i find out?

the titanium 2 cards are like £25-30 and u will need a phoenix programmer i said use a fun card coz there £7 off http://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/ and a card is like a £5 google fun 4 smart card ;) u might be lucky with ur BK & IRD like i just got one of those fun card programmers to play about with w8ting for me card

right all this stuff confuses me,
is the bk or ird 8 letters/numbers long??

and is the ird or bk 16 letters/numbers long???

so all i do is buy funcard programer & funcard.

so what software do i need??? and do you have a link as to what i do to program the card???

thanx i appreciate the help

Dalezy said:
right all this stuff confuses me,
is the bk or ird 8 letters/numbers long??
and is the ird or bk 16 letters/numbers long???
so all i do is buy funcard programer & funcard.
so what software do i need??? and do you have a link as to what i do to program the card???
thanx i appreciate the help
C'mon Dalezy,
all the answers you need are easily found on this forum. Check out the downloads and tutorial sections. Buy the necessary equipment and then if you still have a problem, we will all be more than happy to help. Research the subject first.
Regards.....Chookey​

chookey said:
C'mon Dalezy,
all the answers you need are easily found on this forum. Check out the downloads and tutorial sections. Buy the necessary equipment and then if you still have a problem, we will all be more than happy to help. Research the subject first.
Regards.....Chookey​

;)

Well said chookey

hi

hi ive got all the files on how to make an AU FUNCARD im going to buy a programmer and card soon, so to chip a ntl box all i do is disable talkback and make a AU funcard with the approprite ird/bk..

Yep simple as that. The hard part is obtaining the BK and IRD in the first place...

We will need to know your box's make & model number which should be on the sticker underneath the box ok.
Clive.

why?

why do you need to know the box make and model number?.

so if i but a samsung mst 2100c with a paired card,
what would i use to unlock the card if its locked?
and what would i use to get the BK from it?? because i can get the IRD from engineers menu???

Dalezy said:
why do you need to know the box make and model number?.

Each model box has different ways to obtain the bk and ird from.
Untill we know which box you have we can't advise you on all the different types of boxes can we. (thats what the search button is for if you want to learn about them all)

Clive.

Back